Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Update SE FatBoy ...  (Read 1665 times)

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Update SE FatBoy ...
« on: April 24, 2008, 01:39:29 AM »

I am pleased to report to my brothers and sisters that my SE FatBoy has been running great!! A long break-in (1,000-1,300 miles) and the proper heat cycling has (so far) worked just fine.

Only 450 miles on so far, never a bit over 3100 RPM's, and changed the all fluids twice already..... It is running like a champ. Lots of Torque, Lots of HP, feels just great.

I am thankful for having her home and for not allowing me to bitch any further about techs and mechs and any other topics I was crying about.

I have the attitude that I am breaking in brand new engine for the 6th time now.

I'll post up the dyno results in the 1,300 new miles range.

:love_1: that SE FatBoy !!! ;D

Mike K.
kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
Re: Update SE FatBoy ...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 04:54:59 AM »

Great news Mike,  :2vrolijk_20: I look forward to seeing those big numbers!

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 02:25:46 PM »

Good to hear i hope you have better luck this time. :drink:
Ridin Legend

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 01:26:32 AM »

Heard that!!!!

It's been a couple of weeks now, and I have been taking it real easy on the new top end. But, it's running like it did when I first got it out of the shop. Tight, and for sure a torque improvement. Lots of miles till the proof on paper.

Still, it's a great feeling to get her back in shape.

No more trips up and down the coast for this bar hopper. Local trips only and lots of street time.

Mike K.
kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.