Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: A scratch was bound to happen but.....  (Read 2377 times)

2PAK

• Full CVO Member
  • I'm not young enough to know everything.
Re: A scratch was bound to happen but.....
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 12:02:45 AM »

Hey Keith,
Sorry to hear this but since my daughters live over there and I ride my bike over frequently in the summer, which bar was it so I make sure to take extra care?  Cheers.

Keithincda

• Senior CVO Member
  • Almost there!

• CVO1: Teal 2005 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 12:17:16 AM »

2PAK,
It's Cruisers at Stateline just as you hit the border, near the new Cabelas. I may in your area this weekend, just found out my son, his wife and my two grandkids are flying up to Seattle for the weekend while he does some work. I may ride over or I may fly over, of course on an SEEG they are one in the same  ;D.
Let me know when you'll be here this summer, there are better places to go in downtown Cda, and I'd be happy to meet you for a beverage  :drink:

2PAK

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 01:17:20 AM »

Ah okay, I'm not sure if its the same place I've been to where you ride through the bar and then park? It get's pretty rowdy at times but that Stateline area can be a roll of the dice on a Friday or Saturday night. 

Let's meet for a beer or soda when you're here this weekend.  I'm down in Federal Way - you dont need a visa to visit  :bananarock:  I will be on a ride on Saturday with the HOG group in Tacoma starting at 10AM.  We can do a breakfast before the ride or meet later on Saturday or sometime on Sunday.  PM your cell phone number and I will reply back with mine.  Cheers

Keithincda

• Senior CVO Member
  • Almost there!

• CVO1: Teal 2005 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 10:54:33 AM »

That's the place 2PAK, drive thru and rev your engine. Until last weekend I had not been there for 2 summers and I ain't going back. Lots of better places to people watch in downtown Coeur d Alene anyway. One of your trip over this summer I'll run you up to the "Snake Pit" in Kingston off I-90 toward Montana. It's about 25 miles and lots of good curves on the freeway up and over 4th of July pass, fun ride with cold beer on the other end.
I'll have it figured out by the end of the day or early evening if I am riding over or just going to fly over Saturday morning and back Saturday night. I'll let you know with a PM....Keith

2PAK

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 11:16:42 AM »

There was some other place named Curley's at one time too that could be pretty interesting as well but it wasnt near the stateline area.  I think more toward Rathdrum?  :drink:

Weather forcast is good for Saturday and iffy on Sunday.  The pass sucks on both days, i'd recommend not riding over on your new bike.  If you have a younger brother, borrow his bike and ride like you stole over here  :2vrolijk_21:

Frankly, the pass just isnt in good enough shape from what I hear to risk my SE paint job on.  Cheers.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 25 queries.