Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dumb Question  (Read 1216 times)

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
Dumb Question
« on: April 24, 2008, 02:42:38 PM »

:nixweiss:  What in the heck does "Proud Member EBCM #XXX" mean?  I see it at the bottom of many people's profile but don't have a clue what it means.  I can normally figure out acronyms but can't for the life of me!  OK...WHAT IS IT????  And what is double and triple secret probation?  Huh?  Am I having a blonde moment?  Or does other folks want to know as well but never asked???

~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
Re: Dumb Question
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 08:07:58 PM »

:nixweiss:  What in the heck does "Proud Member EBCM #XXX" mean?  I see it at the bottom of many people's profile but don't have a clue what it means.  I can normally figure out acronyms but can't for the life of me!  OK...WHAT IS IT????  And what is double and triple secret probation?  Huh?  Am I having a blonde moment?  Or does other folks want to know as well but never asked???

Evil B@stards Club Member  :huepfenlol2:

:indian_chief:

Serkcus

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 Candy Cobalt SERK
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 09:15:31 PM »

Is this membership tax deductible?   :nixweiss:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 09:18:54 PM »

A blonde moment? ? ? ? ?
Wrong color on your head for that!
So what's the real reason?

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 09:43:24 AM »

V - Double secret probation was given to the Deltas in the movie Animal House.    ;D

Triple would be even worse & there have been some case of quadruple & quintuple probation - exceedingly rare.    8)

The Evil B@stards Club members are all Evil B@stards.  2LR assigns the numbers and they are as mysterious as the sands of time, but unlike the beach usually do not get everywhere that you do not want them.  ::)

I have already divulged more information than likely allowed & will place myself on an almost unheard of Time/Space Continuum Probation until proper penances can be performed.    :o
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 12:34:10 PM »

A blonde moment? ? ? ? ?
Wrong color on your head for that!
So what's the real reason?

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Well, anyone can have a blonde moment!!  Besides, I never said I was smart!!  And God knows that with 4 boys forgetfulness is a regular thing! 

I just wondered!  I asked DC and he said it was something that him and Twolane come up with a couple of years ago but that he nor Twolane could remember what it stood for so I figured I'd just ask!  Somebody has to remember, right!  Well, Chief knew and wasn't even around back then so the "secret club" must still be going strong!  Ha ha!  And ISKI gave up the secret code....EWWWW!  Someone is going to be on T/SC for a while!!!

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 01:07:06 PM »

Is an Evil B@stard better or worse than a Rotten B@stard, which I have been accused of being many times...Along with being told I am #1 too....   :P

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 01:15:52 PM »

Is an Evil B@stard better or worse than a Rotten B@stard, which I have been accused of being many times...Along with being told I am #1 too....   :P

I defer to the wisdom of TLR.  Also I am still on T/SC SP due to some damn thing or other.  Figure enough  :drink: will make me forget what I just tried to remember.

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 01:29:12 PM »

Not a dumb question at all. Answer should be posted here;

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=9308.0

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 05:22:00 PM »

Now the funny thing about this whole thread is I told the truth. The answer that Chief gave is what was made up a while back. I was talking to Twolane today and for the life of both of us we could not remember what the original was. I do know Twolane was the first one to be assigned a number and I was number 2. We use to laugh about it because no one noticed at first. Then after a few months they did and asked us we could not remember.

So that is the story in a nutshell. Oh and BTW there are only 7 real members of this exclusive club!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 06:36:01 PM »

Now the funny thing about this whole thread is I told the truth. The answer that Chief gave is what was made up a while back. I was talking to Twolane today and for the life of both of us we could not remember what the original was. I do know Twolane was the first one to be assigned a number and I was number 2. We use to laugh about it because no one noticed at first. Then after a few months they did and asked us we could not remember.

So that is the story in a nutshell. Oh and BTW there are only 7 real members of this exclusive club!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

You EBCM Snob!!!!! :D

:indian_chief:

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »

So who are the original seven members?  This should be an interesting group!!  I'm almost afraid to ask!

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 06:53:45 PM »

Not a dumb question at all. Answer should be posted here;

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=9308.0

You'll have to get Fired00d to post them.  There is no option to reply.  So now we know!  I've been wondering for oh about 2 years now and just never had the nerve to post it online.  Didn't want Chip to think I was a dumb blonde, I mean brunette!

Thanks DC, Chief, iski, and Twolane for enlightening me! 

g2g,
V

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2008, 05:18:57 PM »

You'll have to get Fired00d to post them.  There is no option to reply.  So now we know!  I've been wondering for oh about 2 years now and just never had the nerve to post it online.  Didn't want Chip to think I was a dumb blonde, I mean brunette!

Thanks DC, Chief, iski, and Twolane for enlightening me! 

g2g,
V

You are most welcome V.

I usually never enlighten anyone since the Dolly Lama is in business to do that & he is turf sensitive.  Tried to work in a Richard Gere/gerbil reference here but changed my mind.  I must be slipping. 

Speaking of dumb blonds that aren't so dumb....

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2008, 05:39:01 PM »

So who are the original seven members?  This should be an interesting group!!  I'm almost afraid to ask!

I know, I could tell, BUT

The punishment for revealing club info on a public forum is swift and severe!   (hello ISKI, take note!)
And if I was into pain I'd buy me a 110'
So now that I think of it I don't know.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 25 queries.