Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: tour pak spoiler question  (Read 1130 times)

workingdan

• Full CVO Member
tour pak spoiler question
« on: April 25, 2008, 07:30:32 AM »

Hi Im new here and finding lots of nice info. I have a question. I am installing a new tour pak with the tour pak spoiler on my 07 se ultra and was wondering were I install the plug for the spoiler light kit? The directions say to plug it in under the seat, but I dont see an open connector under the seat. Any help would be great. Thanks
2018 SE ultra limited anniversary #460 V&H MK45 slip ons

Sold 2015 SE Road Glide Ultra. V&H power duals, V&H monster square mufflers. FP3 tuner

SOLD 2013 SE ultra. Fuel moto 2/1/2 head pipe, Pro touring mufflers, woods T222 cams, vision tuner.

SOLD 2007 SE ultra. full sac true duals with 2" baffels. big mouth air cleaner. Tman performance Stage 4 Thumper Series 110 " Kit. Tman 625 cam. SE race tuner. ultra style hard tour pak

SOLD 2005 SE FatBoy. Stage 1 AC, Thunderheader

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
Re: tour pak spoiler question
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 07:35:24 AM »

Tucked up under the front of the seat should be an aux plug with a cover on it. If needed you can get a y adapter for two plugs for it

wenchal

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLTRU
    • CVO2: 2008 SEUC - SOLD
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 07:43:58 AM »

I just did the same, it's gray/orange plug tucked up under where the gas tank bottom is.  Mine was right there, but might have to fish for it. 

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »

Hi Im new here and finding lots of nice info. I have a question. I am installing a new tour pak with the tour pak spoiler on my 07 se ultra and was wondering were I install the plug for the spoiler light kit? The directions say to plug it in under the seat, but I dont see an open connector under the seat. Any help would be great. Thanks
Don't have an answer for your question, but wanted to welcome you to the site gld to have you join us. :2vrolijk_21: When you get a chance you should go to this board - New Member Introduction and start a thread to introduce yourself.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

workingdan

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 12:15:26 PM »

Thanks for your help guys. I got it. I do remember seeing that last time I had my seat off. I guess 5:30 in the morning is too early to be looking for stuff like that.
2018 SE ultra limited anniversary #460 V&H MK45 slip ons

Sold 2015 SE Road Glide Ultra. V&H power duals, V&H monster square mufflers. FP3 tuner

SOLD 2013 SE ultra. Fuel moto 2/1/2 head pipe, Pro touring mufflers, woods T222 cams, vision tuner.

SOLD 2007 SE ultra. full sac true duals with 2" baffels. big mouth air cleaner. Tman performance Stage 4 Thumper Series 110 " Kit. Tman 625 cam. SE race tuner. ultra style hard tour pak

SOLD 2005 SE FatBoy. Stage 1 AC, Thunderheader

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 03:12:01 PM »

You should also have a 3 pin connector under the liner of your original tour pak that is the factory connector for the spoiler/tourpak lights.  It's a black connector on the front right (as looking forward) of the tour pak floor.  If I remember correctly, it's a black, white and red or orange wire set.  I used it when I added the flexible led strip to the back of my tour pak.
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 03:34:41 PM »

Tucked up under the front of the seat should be an aux plug with a cover on it. If needed you can get a y adapter for two plugs for it

Oh Scot, I'm so thrilled. This means you might really have your own bike.  :cherry:

unless you were under the seat of a loaner lookin for change  :P

B B

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »

Oh Scot, I'm so thrilled. This means you might really have your own bike.  :cherry:

unless you were under the seat of a loaner lookin for change  :P

B B

Yep

I found a couple of Utah Quarters under there!!!!

its so arre that I can answer a question on this forum i figured i couldnt pass up the chance!

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 25 queries.