Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: HUBBARD is Back!  (Read 2529 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: HUBBARD is Back!
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 12:09:35 PM »

Hub,
        I can only imagine what you did to get it to pop out. Well I'm not gonna say I told you to take it easy, cause Otis says you're a hard head and I shouldn't waste my breath. But I am sorry to hear about it. I was crawling up the side of the desk reading your post. My own fake hip was actually acting like I could feel it and the hair on the back of my neck was standing on end. Jeez Louise dude, take it easy ok ? Hope you get better real soon. How's the 07 FLHX coming along ?

B B

B B,
  I was sitting at my desk at the Dealership, on the phone as usual, with my shoes off, and my feet propped up on my Ol' Black Harley pillow, and leaned forward to pull the pillow back under my ankles, which was my first mistake, as we are never to get out of that 90 degree position, leaned back, and unconsciously crossed my right ankle over my left.  Never in my life have I experienced that degree of pain, for that long a time.  EMT's were Johnny on the spot, and 18 units of morphine later, I was in the ER, still screamin' and cryin' like a little girl, literally.  Then came Dilaudid, demerol, tardol, and something that started with a "V", I had never heard of, which put me under, and ten minutes later I regained consciousness, and was relieved of the pain.  All I know is, I don't EVER want to go there again!  Thanks for the prayers and concern from everyone.  BTW, I've decided to wait a while on the Street Glide.  Always somebody faster somewhere, just waitin' on me.  Probably somewhere around Deltona, FL., if you get my drift.  :huepfenlol2:  Later--HUBBARD
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 12:13:49 PM by HUBBARD »
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 01:28:45 PM »

Sorry to hear you had all of those problems...........to a fellow WV ian I hope things get back on track,

should have had them put in the Screaming Eagle parts!   :bananarock:

I am glad things are getting better   :2vrolijk_21:

We will meet sometime.......
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 02:08:44 AM »

B B,
  I was sitting at my desk at the Dealership, on the phone as usual, with my shoes off, and my feet propped up on my Ol' Black Harley pillow, and leaned forward to pull the pillow back under my ankles, which was my first mistake, as we are never to get out of that 90 degree position, leaned back, and unconsciously crossed my right ankle over my left.  Never in my life have I experienced that degree of pain, for that long a time.  EMT's were Johnny on the spot, and 18 units of morphine later, I was in the ER, still screamin' and cryin' like a little girl, literally.  Then came Dilaudid, demerol, tardol, and something that started with a "V", I had never heard of, which put me under, and ten minutes later I regained consciousness, and was relieved of the pain.  All I know is, I don't EVER want to go there again!  Thanks for the prayers and concern from everyone.  BTW, I've decided to wait a while on the Street Glide.  Always somebody faster somewhere, just waitin' on me.  Probably somewhere around Deltona, FL., if you get my drift.  :huepfenlol2:  Later--HUBBARD

More than likely it was Versed...it is a drug similar to Valium...even if you didn't go out it makes you forget.  Dilaudid is a wonderful drug too.  Glad you are on the mend.  That is another great thing about motorcycles is that even on long trips you have to get off and stretch every 2-300 miles.  Maybe we can attack that angle that motorcycles are actually good for your health.

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2008, 06:52:15 AM »

Carl, really sorry to hear that you had to go through that.  I can relate to the pain from when I got a hip replacement and now I get reminded with this broken pelvis.

I'm saying a prayer for a quick recovery and a successful recovery. I noticed the difference right away, when I got mine.  I hope that you can say the same.  Get Well and you know now.......take it easy.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 25 queries.