Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: John McCain  (Read 2248 times)

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
Re: John McCain
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 05:21:57 PM »

Doc,
       I think Condi's role in the Iraq mess would tend to make the OWG's advisors talk him out of it even if he did which I doubt. In case you didn't know, OWG is a Senatorian from the get-go. He's like the RNC's version of Robert Byrd when it comes to his love of the Senate. Betcha a beer at the Hideout he picks another Senator.

B B

Your on, I'm sticking with Condi especially if the Clintons get the nomination. She is scarry smart would make his transition as a war time president work smoother.  Doc

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2008, 05:33:12 PM »

Doc,
       I think Condi's role in the Iraq mess would tend to make the OWG's advisors talk him out of it even if he did which I doubt. In case you didn't know, OWG is a Senatorian from the get-go. He's like the RNC's version of Robert Byrd when it comes to his love of the Senate. Betcha a beer at the Hideout he picks another Senator.

B B

Iraq is not a mess that is bothering the left wing loonies - It seams that things are going way better than expected, which is very troubling to the the antiwar left (Sorros funded) that is running the dems campaign.

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2008, 06:03:27 PM »

VAZ
      I am not a left wing loonie, but I have a right to my opinion and it is not in line with yours. I'm not gonna insult you calling your opinion loonie. You have that right and it's one that was paid for in blood. Just extend me the same courtesy. I'd hoped we could talk a bit about Senator McCain on this thread without it becoming an Ann Coulter thread. Can we ?

Thanks
            B B

Just because I post in a thread , It's not always a personal attack against YOU-- Maybe your having a bad day or you feel like picking a fight, I was making a general reference about the left and not implying just because you live on the left coast that you should take it that way.

But if you feel that you are a leftloon and I offended you , Then I extend a heart felt apology.

NukeIT

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 07:35:20 AM »

How about a black women, Condalisa is on his short list (rumor) and respected by the world community.  OWG+BF  :2vrolijk_21:  Doc

I like Condi as VP, but I don't think it will happen. she is tied in to close to the Bush Adminstration, and I think McCain needs to distance himself from this administration if he is going to get a fair shot.
"It's not a bike, It's a lifestyle!"

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 08:12:45 AM »

I like Condi as VP, but I don't think it will happen. she is tied in to close to the Bush Adminstration, and I think McCain needs to distance himself from this administration if he is going to get a fair shot.
In a recent TV interview, she emphatically denied an possibility of accepting this role and is going back to bizness leaving politics entirely.  It's what she said... :-\....har! spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 09:40:54 AM »

In a recent TV interview, she emphatically denied an possibility of accepting this role and is going back to bizness leaving politics entirely.  It's what she said... :-\....har! spyder

Like Rush says, thats code for yes in political lingo.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2008, 09:46:52 AM »

I vote Cyborg.  The next generation should include a humor chip
Little known fact about Romney, he gave up his day job as Max Headroom in the Coke ads to Chair the 2002 Olympics....

BB, why did you remove the posts?
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2008, 10:00:33 AM »

;D
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2008, 02:22:20 PM »

Little known fact about Romney, he gave up his day job as Max Headroom in the Coke ads to Chair the 2002 Olympics....

BB, why did you remove the posts?

Read my original post

Then read the last sentence of post #18

That's pure Coulter

B B
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 02:25:09 PM by SPIDERMAN »

BigR55

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2008, 04:11:31 PM »

;D

Very precise analogy of the three platforms.

Somewhere between McCain and Hillary we should be able to take $10.00 from everyone, use $18.00 for his temporary support, pay $2.00 to administrate a program to place the man in a productive job. If that does not work within a given length of time, all assistance ends. Multiple generations of people exist where going to work never enters the picture.

Johnson's war on poverty has become what amounts to an insurance policy. If you think crime is bad now, just imagine if we stopped paying entitlements out to that portion of our  society programmed to live in government housing, eat government provided food and enjoy the benefits of medicaide.    :nervous:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 25 queries.