Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Hobo!  (Read 748 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Happy Birthday Hobo!
« on: June 15, 2008, 04:29:47 PM »

I missed this earlier when I first wished Wayne a HBD for tomorrow! So again, I know I'm a day early on this, but We're leaving at 5AM for our trip down south and I won't get another chance! So I'd also like to wish Hobo a very :2vrolijk_06:  tomorrow!!! All the best to ya Cary! :drink:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
Re: Happy Birthday Hobo!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 09:17:01 AM »

Happy Birthday Cary!

:2vrolijk_06: :2vrolijk_06:

And here's to many more... :drink:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 10:34:10 AM »

Happy b-day !!  So what's it like finally hitting the big 3-0 ?  And, most importantly, when is the party.  Me and Travis need to know!

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »

:2vrolijk_06: :2vrolijk_06: :2vrolijk_06:

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 12:01:54 PM »

A happy belated birthday! Hope your day was awesome, and that you have many many more awesome days!

Flyndyna
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

REGGAB

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 01:45:21 PM »

:2vrolijk_06:  Happy birthday, you old scudder!   ;D  Answer me this.......since you're not much older than me.......therefore by proclamation, wiser:  Why is it us old farts attract such pretty ladies?
Ah...........screw it!  Don't care.  I got mine, and my Brother, you certainly got your's.   :2vrolijk_21:

Happy Birthday, Cary!  We miss you guys.

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 04:43:06 PM »

Happy b-day !!  So what's it like finally hitting the big 3-0 ?  And, most importantly, when is the party.  Me and Travis need to know!

About that party, it is Saturday night,June 28. It's actually not my birthday party, it's a house warming party for Stephanie. she bought her first house in January. Don and Travis, I will pm you the info. If anybody else is interested, let me know and I will send info.
   We get our birthdays off, but I am at work just getting ready to leave. I had set an appointment with one of my oldest and best customers last week to take delivery of her new Dodge Journey that we had ordered, forgetting that I was gonna be off today. Well, she called for me at work and they said that I was off today. So, she calls me and asked if I was still going to be meeting her at 1:30 and I told her "Sure I was, I was just leaving for the dealership when you called." I had just finished cutting the grass and weedeating and stunk, so I jumped in the shower and made it to work. I never let on that I had forgotten, she has no idea what a dunbass she is dealing with!
    I'm headed to pick up Scooter and go see Stephanie at the bar. Can you say Long Island Iced Tea! Later. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Hobo
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 04:46:44 PM »

:2vrolijk_06:  Happy birthday, you old scudder!   ;D  Answer me this.......since you're not much older than me.......therefore by proclamation, wiser:  Why is it us old farts attract such pretty ladies?
Ah...........screw it!  Don't care.  I got mine, and my Brother, you certainly got your's.   :2vrolijk_21:

Happy Birthday, Cary!  We miss you guys.

Thanks Henry, Talk to you soon.

Hobo
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 25 queries.