Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Roadtech Conquest problems  (Read 3561 times)

OILCAN1

• Full CVO Member
Roadtech Conquest problems
« on: July 04, 2008, 04:00:57 PM »

I've got Harley's Conquest GPS. I belive this to be made by Garmin. Anyway my local dealer had to send it in to be repaired for me. It would always be "aquiring satelites" It worked fine for a year then all of the sudden it quit working. I was assured it would be covered under warranty. Anyway I was just wondereing if anyone else has expierienced any problems with their Conquest?

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
Re: Roadtech Conquest problems
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 04:08:59 PM »

I've got Harley's Conquest GPS. I belive this to be made by Garmin. Anyway my local dealer had to send it in to be repaired for me. It would always be "aquiring satelites" It worked fine for a year then all of the sudden it quit working. I was assured it would be covered under warranty. Anyway I was just wondereing if anyone else has expierienced any problems with their Conquest?

Oilcan,
I've got the RoadTech Quest.  Same unit except it doesn't have all the maps pre-loaded on it.  I've had it for about 4 years now and have not had any problems with it.  The Quest and Conquest are both made by Garmin (Quest I and Quest II).  They're good units.  Sounds to me like you're GPS receiver went bad.  They'll probably just send you a new/re-furbished unit. 

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

OILCAN1

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 04:15:51 PM »

More than likely they will. Although it's been 2 weeks now and still haven't heard anything. I better give them a call and see whats up.

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 04:41:39 PM »

Did you try the master reset.
This will reboot the system and cure a lot of problems.

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »

Oilcan,
  Looks like the picture of your bike was taken on the Foothills Parkway above Townsend.

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 25 queries.