Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Annual Freak Tour - Halloween  (Read 3162 times)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
Annual Freak Tour - Halloween
« on: October 30, 2005, 07:31:30 PM »

Dilemma:[/color]  Hurricane Wilma causes destruction to your Halloween destination, Key West, FL for Fantasy Fest.  Home of Freaks, Geeks and Goddesses...What do you do?...Time for Plan B....

In years past to seek out the Freaks, Geeks and Goddesses, you attended an event in N' Awlins, LA and a joint venture with the Steel Pony Rally.  However, this year's event has been cancelled due to another Hurricane called Katrina...Time for Plan C....

Several locations come up for review, however they must stay with a theme in mind.  However, after a careful debate and a lot of hesitancy, a location is determined, reservations cancelled and new ones made and off you go to the unknown.

As you arrive, you are greeted by the host and presented an unknown adult beverage concoction. Hesitant to consume, I decide to join in the festivities.  After the 15 second download and several more, we are moved quickly towards the main stage where our Queen will be arriving.

During the erie walk towards the main stage, you view many ghouls...

Rat Boy was on display for all to see...

All of a sudden, the fog becomes even thicker, the crowd screams, the music's volume increases, dogs begin to howl and the sound of a motorcycle becomes closer.  What does all of this mean?  Our Queen is arriving...

The Queen demands a sacrifice in honor of her presence here this evening.  Now comes the selection of the victim and her blessings to the Queen.

An eye is requested and therefore presented.

Not satisfied and I thought only men where never satisfied, more blood is requested and the chain saw is presented for this mission to be accomplished.

In the end, the sacrifice is placed into the hell of eternity.

At the Death Becomes You after party, I was able to hook up or should I say look up, to some of the Queen's Court.

After that, it was time to meet the Queen herself, since I knew we had a number of items in common. The least of 'em being motorsickles.

Even being the less than memorable guy I am, we exchanged the necessary information for future contact.  However, my spouse was being approached by another matter that would negate anything up to this point.

It has been over 20 years and loss of conditioning since my training in the styles of Okinawa Shorinryu and Songahm Taekwondo Karate.  It did not matter what degree of Black Belt I was, the event was now and the skills are no longer there.  Therefore, we were to exit without event, Thank GOD !!

In the end, my wife and I were able to successfully conclude our adventure.

At this point our next ride report will be NYC and the revised Fantasy Fest 2005 dates, if we can make it there from NYC.

Until next time, Happy Halloween...

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
Re: Annual Freak Tour - Halloween
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 07:13:09 PM »

JOCK
I HAVNT POSTED 1 POST IN MANY MOONS,  BUT THAT WAS GOOD !  HERES TO YOU BRO..... [smiley=beerchug.gif]
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 07:49:46 PM »

Jockster.........how in the world do you find these places? [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] :o ;D ;D ;D

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 08:01:28 PM »

JOCK
I HAVNT POSTED 1 POST IN MANY MOONS,  BUT THAT WAS GOOD !  HERES TO YOU BRO..... [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Gettinhold,

I am honored by your comments and I am certain unworthy of such comments.

Come back soon.

Jock

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 08:05:48 PM »

Jockster.........how in the world do you find these places? [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif] :o ;D ;D ;D

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

J.Rud,

What was the quote when we were younger, "it takes one to know one?"

Guess that's me...A freak!!

Bottom Line - Enjoy Every Day of Life!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 09:46:34 PM »

Speaking of "freaks"......Terrie and I went to the Zone's (local rock radio station) Exotic Erotic Ball Sat. night.  I'd post some pictures but they're adult rated.  

I've been around the block a time or two but I was literally shocked at some of the stuff they had going on.  Some was rather mild.....like the shushi vendor......had a naked lady laying up there on a table and the sushi was layed out all over her body.

Then another stage had "PLeasure Whipped" and here's her link.......
http://www.pleasurewhipped.com/

and on another stage there was "Fanatsies & Fetishes with Syle" and here's the link to their web site.........
http://www.lavishfixation.com/

I guess what surprised me the most was a radio station sponsoring an annual event that has so much nudity......not that I'm objecting mind you, but it was very surprising.  And of course with a $5,000 costume contest, some of the costumes were pretty wild.  Just a lot of nudity and some of it very creative.  Just wild!

Thanks for sharing Jock........looks like something I'd have been interested in.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 09:47:23 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Rebel

• Full CVO Member
  • It's called Sanity, but maybe it's me that's crazy
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 03:03:14 PM »

I feel really stupid asking this question, but where is this??? :-?

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 08:21:11 PM »

Speaking of "freaks"......Terrie and I went to the Zone's (local rock radio station) Exotic Erotic Ball Sat. night.  I'd post some pictures but they're adult rated.  

I've been around the block a time or two but I was literally shocked at some of the stuff they had going on.  Some was rather mild.....like the shushi vendor......had a naked lady laying up there on a table and the sushi was layed out all over her body.

Then another stage had "PLeasure Whipped" and here's her link.......
http://www.pleasurewhipped.com/

and on another stage there was "Fanatsies & Fetishes with Syle" and here's the link to their web site.........
http://www.lavishfixation.com/

I guess what surprised me the most was a radio station sponsoring an annual event that has so much nudity......not that I'm objecting mind you, but it was very surprising.  And of course with a $5,000 costume contest, some of the costumes were pretty wild.  Just a lot of nudity and some of it very creative.  Just wild!

Thanks for sharing Jock........looks like something I'd have been interested in.

JC,

I am with you there regarding the radio station comment...Given times have changed, however when I was in radio, we would never go down that path.  Of course, now it depends upon the ownership and ratings.  This sounds like a production from the station neanderpaul works for, however he is in Boston, I think...wish they did that back in my day....

Thanks for the links...Some Crazy Stuff Out There!!!

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2005, 08:30:43 PM »

I feel really stupid asking this question, but where is this??? :-?

Rebel,

First, there is not such thing as a stupid question, at least on this website from my experience.  Second, how could I or any member of this site expect you to know the location of my post, since I did not offer that information within the post.

Let's just say that the temperature was warm and leave it at that.

Enjoy....

Rebel

• Full CVO Member
  • It's called Sanity, but maybe it's me that's crazy
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 08:55:49 PM »

ok, thanks for the reply... I guess my quest for this unknown land begins at the equator.  Being that the equater is a "warm"  [smiley=sunny.gif] place and all.  Sure looks like an adventure, and hey, the suez canal could be a great riding spot.  I'll be sure to post some pics along the way.  :)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 09:13:56 PM »

ok, thanks for the reply... I guess my quest for this unknown land begins at the equator.  Being that the equater is a "warm"  [smiley=sunny.gif] place and all.  Sure looks like an adventure, and hey, the suez canal could be a great riding spot.  I'll be sure to post some pics along the way.  :)

Rebel,

Mystery adds to the adventure right?

If you are able to make the ride to the "canal", be sure to post.  I for one, have never been there, nor do I expect to have the opportunity to visit.

Thanks.

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 08:57:05 AM »

You come up with the best pictures.  I've got to get out more.  Thank you.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »

You come up with the best pictures.  I've got to get out more.  Thank you.

Mr Magoo,

You are too kind with the comments...As for "get out more", I can appreciate that statement given my previous position prior to a life changing experience.

My desire is to maximize each day of life.  While I can not state that I accomplish that desire each day, I try too and that yields a better result for me at least.

Enjoy.....

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 10:52:26 PM »

In the process this week of planning this year's Freak Tour!

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 21 queries.