Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: More chrome goodness...  (Read 1436 times)

Guilty

• Got Dead?
  • Elite CVO Member
More chrome goodness...
« on: October 04, 2008, 12:54:08 PM »

I'm getting prepared to fill the black hole with the chrome high performance starter and I expect that I will get the job accomplished within the next few weekends since I unfortunately have a couple of home improvement projects to complete before I get to spend some more time working on my SERG. Anyhow, here is a picture of the chrome starter assembly that is going to fill a dark void on my bike...nice shiny chrome! I will post some more pictures once I have completed the job.

SPIDERMAN

Re: More chrome goodness...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 01:15:03 PM »

I'm getting prepared to fill the black hole with the chrome high performance starter and I expect that I will get the job accomplished within the next few weekends since I unfortunately have a couple of home improvement projects to complete before I get to spend some more time working on my SERG. Anyhow, here is a picture of the chrome starter assembly that is going to fill a dark void on my bike...nice shiny chrome! I will post some more pictures once I have completed the job.

Quilty
         If your stock black CVO starter will fit my 07, I'd like to buy it from you. I have been hoping for someone to replace their stock unit with a chrome one.

PM me if you're interested in selling or anyone else who sees this that has a stock CVO starter for an 07 for sale 

Thanks
          B B

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 01:20:26 PM »

Quilty
         If your stock black CVO starter will fit my 07, I'd like to buy it from you. I have been hoping for someone to replace their stock unit with a chrome one.

PM me if you're interested in selling or anyone else who sees this that has a stock CVO starter for an 07 for sale 

Thanks
          B B

It'll fit Brian.  The "new" starter was released with the 07s.  Sure wish mine was that easy to change...

Guilty

• Got Dead?
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 03:09:29 PM »

Quilty

Thanks
          B B

SPIDERMAN, Sounds good, I will contact you after I complete the install on the chrome starter. :2vrolijk_21:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 05:54:14 PM »

SPIDERMAN, Sounds good, I will contact you after I complete the install on the chrome starter. :2vrolijk_21:

Thank you much kind sir. With LD running 10.5/1 compression, the stock H-D starter isn't gonna last much longer. The Hi-Po unit will be puuuuuuurfect

B B

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.