Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: License Plate Relocation  (Read 5917 times)

Pavetack

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: '09 FLHTCUSE4
License Plate Relocation
« on: November 22, 2008, 03:29:56 AM »

Anyone use the license plate relocation kit from Softbrake?  If so which model did you use?

Thanks!   

REGGAB

Re: License Plate Relocation
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 07:05:18 AM »

Anyone use the license plate relocation kit from Softbrake?  If so which model did you use?

Thanks!   

Good Morning My Friend,
Do you have an URL for "Softbrake," so those of us (me) can learn a little about 'em and see if it might be something in which we're interested?  Yeah.........I could find it, but It's Saturday, and I'm gonna do as little as possible with my brain today.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3:

Pavetack

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: '09 FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 08:21:27 AM »

Good Morning My Friend,
Do you have an URL for "Softbrake," so those of us (me) can learn a little about 'em and see if it might be something in which we're interested?  Yeah.........I could find it, but It's Saturday, and I'm gonna do as little as possible with my brain today.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3:

Here is the URL

https://www.softbrake.com/shop/products.asp?maingroup=Harley&secondgroup=License

REGGAB

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 08:31:48 AM »

Here is the URL

https://www.softbrake.com/shop/products.asp?maingroup=Harley&secondgroup=License

That's some NICE stuff!  Price aren't too bad either.  Bears cause for more detailed research and consideration of making changes to existing same purpose items already on both machines.  Thanks for the information.   :2vrolijk_21:

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 21 queries.