Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: FXR Based Pro Street  (Read 2882 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: FXR Based Pro Street
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2008, 03:40:09 PM »

Nice looking ride Howie. Looks like she chits and gits pretty good too. I see you also have the MoCo's "fix" for the problem with the 09 jiffy stands  :D

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2008, 03:44:31 PM »

Nice looking ride Howie. Looks like she chits and gits pretty good too. I see you also have the MoCo's "fix" for the problem with the 09 jiffy stands  :D

B B

Thanks Brian, and yep, I didn't wanna tell em that it's as cheap as a 1' long 2x4!!! ;D ;D ;D

Actually, just tried leveling it a bit for the pics! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2008, 09:36:55 AM »

Crap, crap, crap!!! Took the Hurst forward controls off of Joy and was planning on using them on the Pro Street! Brought the Pro Street in to put them on yesterday. Damn! The highway peg tabs on the Boyce frame are earlier style mounting pattern. The Hurst FC's won't work on the PS! Now I'll have to pick up a new set of early style FC's for the PS! I'll also be losing those ugly stock signals we put on to get it VIN'd. Either some real low profile jobs or just remove em completely! But man! This thing runs like a MoFo!!! This bike is FAST!!! I'm having a blast on her. Just wiggle your ass around to get her to go anywhere you want her to go! Funny how we spend umteen thousands on our CVO's. But this lil ole $15K home built PS will blow em all away!!! ;D ;D ;D :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Abbynormal

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 FXR4 yellow
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2008, 11:23:43 AM »

[ So, you have have fun blowin us all away and remember the story about the old bull and the young bull... ;D  :2vrolijk_21:
[/quote]

Hey!  Dont be forgetting about the old cows out here. We don't like to go much over 90 either, but bet we get to the finish line in the long run. I don't really have much use for top end speed, but I sure do like that low end torque, and acceleration TO the speed limit. Even then one of my ovaries is quivering! Maybe it takes testosterone to really test the limits. Slow down, us ol cows need you guys around for the long haul. Life would be SO boring without you.  Hoist, if you dont slow down I'll never catch up to meet you in Eureka Springs. What a wasted trip that would be!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2008, 11:28:26 AM »

Hey!  Dont be forgetting about the old cows out here. We don't like to go much over 90 either, but bet we get to the finish line in the long run. I don't really have much use for top end speed, but I sure do like that low end torque, and acceleration TO the speed limit. Even then one of my ovaries is quivering! Maybe it takes testosterone to really test the limits. Slow down, us ol cows need you guys around for the long haul. Life would be SO boring without you.  Hoist, if you dont slow down I'll never catch up to meet you in Eureka Springs. What a wasted trip that would be!
:zroflmao: :zroflmao: Good one Abby. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2008, 11:35:16 AM »

[ So, you have have fun blowin us all away and remember the story about the old bull and the young bull... ;D  :2vrolijk_21:

He!He!! Don't worry Abby, the faster I go, the more time I have to hangout with everyone!!! ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Abbynormal

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2008, 11:40:41 AM »

He!He!! Don't worry Abby, the faster I go, the more time I have to hangout with everyone!!! ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

AH-HA!!! Got it! So, you intend to LAP us!  Just how many laps to my one? Go on, make your boast in public, then live up to it in Arkansas!  I will be glad to count the times you lap me, and will bring a clicker so I dont miss one. I have faith in you. Lots of laps. 

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2008, 12:04:30 PM »

Sorry to  :jack: but I couldn't resist

Many years ago when I was a young guy and just starting out working at Bath Iron Works, I stopped for a couple beers in Brunswick Maine with the guys on a Friday before heading home. Brunswick is the home of Bowdoin College which while not in the Ivy League is one of those types of private colleges. Henry Wardsworth Longfellow was a Bowdoin grad. Obviously a lot of the students and professors hang out in the local watering holes. One of my co-workers started chatting up a lady whom he found out was a Physch Professor. He had introduced himself as Abby which had me wondering. I left to go home to my wife and young children but caught up with "Abby" on Monday at work. He said the evening proceded well and by the time he went home, the lady Prof was looking for a repeat. She asked him his last name and he told her "Normal" and walked away.  True story

B B

Abbynormal

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2008, 01:17:50 PM »

Wasn't me!!! WAS someone with a like mind, I guess.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2008, 04:21:58 PM »

It's been really nice havin this bad ass bitch on the road and legal. Been using it (was the only one I had for a few weeks) while the others were in the shop! Turned out to be another great bike to ride. I'm happy the way she turned out. Still think I'll switch to forward controls though. No rush. ;)

Now you have an update on all 4 of my bikes today. By next fall, there'll be 5, maybe 6 of em to keep up with! :nixweiss: ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 26 queries.