Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: CVO Numbers  (Read 3391 times)

REGGAB

Re: CVO Numbers
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2008, 08:49:37 PM »

I'm rooting for you brother, I am really interested  in those numbers. I traded my 2005 FLHTCSE
Candy Teal Bike in September, which I understood was a rare colour. I replaced it with a 2000 mile 06 Black Candy FLHTCUSE. I would love to find out how many of these were produced, along with the total number.  Let's hope the MOCO is willing to forward this information. BTW  I think the squeaky wheel does get the grease......

I'll get the numbers.  I'm sure of that.  For the record.......the MOCO website indicates there were approximately 3930 units built for the 2006 model year.  I'll get the exact total as well as how many were made in each color scheme.  If it means I have to send a letter and make a phone call every day.............I'll get the info.  I love that kinda challenge.   :2vrolijk_21:

Yoda

• Full CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon Copper & Black Onyx, Heavy Breather, SE Slip Ons, HDRT, 10.5/1 pistons, 263E Cams
Re: CVO Numbers
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2008, 04:27:52 PM »

I to thought 1800 was the number.  The letter from Customer Service does say 105th Anniversary CVO package, so that can't be the case.  I intend to write back or at least ask the dealer what he knows.

I sent another letter to Customer Service asking to explain the 3263 number for the 105th Anniversary color.  Will post it when the repsonse comes back.
Wondering if they will issue a new emblem with the correct number on it/
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 25 queries.