Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Trying to locate...  (Read 985 times)

JimsSEEG

• Full CVO Member
Trying to locate...
« on: September 08, 2005, 04:25:34 PM »

After my install experience with the LED light bar, decided to try to track down the appropriate crimpers and various types of connectors to clean things up. Had seen references about a website that usually had just about any type of connecting cable that you could ever need.

Sooo - looking for - an outlet for crimpers for amp multi-lock style connectors, the connectors themselves and / or someone on the web who has harness adapters, pigtails, etc...

Jim
Jim

"Ophelia"

"pull that thing in here - it's not running good enough to scatter sh*& with a hay rake...."   E.K.

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
Re: Trying to locate...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 04:31:51 PM »

Jim....I've used this company for rewiring supplies for most everything from airplanes to bikes.  They should have anything you need.....   http://www.waytekwire.com/

Let me know if it doesn't help and I'll look in my old files and find some of the others I've used.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 04:41:21 PM »

Brian's right.  Waytek has almost literally everything.  Sometimes their website can lead you astray just cause there is so much stuff.  I've got a couple of their paper catalogs around here.  If you'd like one dropped out let me know.  For that matter if I remember correctly they'll send you the most current one for free from a link on their website.

JimsSEEG

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 05:31:02 PM »

Thanks  - Just submitted the catalog request...  Looks like they are the place.

Hopefully be here pretty soon, anxious to get the third brake light cleaned up, get the turn signal LEDs mounted and wired in, get the LEDs from HD-dude installed, re-wire the trailer...  Who knows, may try making a few custom harnesses...

Btw, has anyone tried tying into the stereo output to feed to a headset? Using a chatterbox currently that has an aux input for an MP3 / cell phone.

Jim
Jim

"Ophelia"

"pull that thing in here - it's not running good enough to scatter sh*& with a hay rake...."   E.K.

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 25 queries.