Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Maine RAP  (Read 2889 times)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: Maine RAP
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 01:24:18 PM »

I had an open warrant from my last ticket the week earlier, the payment was sent but had not cleared.

I was a victim of circumstance and my excuse went over like a turd in a punchbowl.....He did let me ride in the front seat howevah...And he was a good chit about things like the old beah cans rolling around in the truck....My brough/southie accent then didn't sell but the Banga townie I was with got bail money fah me and I was out befawh I had to take my shoe laces off.  The trip back to court that sucked...

I sure would love to spend the hurricane season here, up theya down east eatin lobstah rolls... Ridin out to Katahdin and all...Ayuh!

Janine

• FXDSE2
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FXDSE2
    • CVO2: FXSTSSE
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 05:05:17 PM »

There's a joke in Maine that goes like this

What's the difference between a BMW and a Porcupine ?

The pricks are on the outside of a Porcupine.

Soooooo it's probably another diss at the car. The worst thing you can do in Maine is own a BMW

Using a term like that to describe a woman in Maine would get you a trip to the ICU courtesy of the women in question right quick Ayuh

Them there BMW's kick ass theah do.

B B

Not if you're a native, then it's OK to own one. If it has an out-a-state plate on it, forget it! I own a 97 Z3 and have been accused of being a drug dealer. After people got use to seeing it around, they knew who it belonged to. I don't use it as a daily driver though...just did shows with it. That's probably why I didn't get to much chit about it.
Member 4721
FXDSE2-Candy Cobalt/Midnight Blue

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 05:24:28 PM »

Funny...Damn I think I lost my eyesight after a couple of views on that one!

:D :2vrolijk_21:

Had to watch it twice huh?????

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 04:14:51 AM »

Not sure which I liked the best, the video or the boys (B B and Miker) reflectun
on their experiences up  in da hood.::)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 10:48:02 AM »

Not if you're a native, then it's OK to own one. If it has an out-a-state plate on it, forget it! I own a 97 Z3 and have been accused of being a drug dealer. After people got use to seeing it around, they knew who it belonged to. I don't use it as a daily driver though...just did shows with it. That's probably why I didn't get to much chit about it.

Aww come-on Janine. A real Mainer wouldn't be caught dead drivin a BMW. You sure you were born there ?  :P

If you weren't, you're From Away

B B

Wildrat

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 12:09:24 PM »

Personally I am glad the people of Maine have so much enthusiasm for their state because we don't need anymore Yanks immigrating to Florida, it's F'ed up enough with the ones already here, so much so some are being deported to the Middle Grounds. ;D

Janine

• FXDSE2
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FXDSE2
    • CVO2: FXSTSSE
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 03:28:51 PM »

Aww come-on Janine. A real Mainer wouldn't be caught dead drivin a BMW. You sure you were born there ?  :P

If you weren't, you're From Away

B B

Nope, born and raised right here in Maine. Did some traveling for a few years, but always returned home. I did buy the BMW when I worked in Leominster MA. I worked as a private chef for a rich old lady for 5 years, but I came home every other weekend. I do have a 4X4 for my daily driver. The BMW is just a show car. I didn't even register it last year, that's how much I drive it!!
Member 4721
FXDSE2-Candy Cobalt/Midnight Blue
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.