Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: The long wait is over, the silver Eagle has landed in Ct.  (Read 3956 times)

navdav51

• Senior CVO Member
  • US Navy Retired, Old Antarctic Explorer, 75-78

• CVO1: 2009 Silver SERG
Re: The long wait is over, the silver Eagle has landed in Ct.
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 08:32:12 PM »

Thanks jg, what the hell, it's only money! All I have to do is convince BSR it's for her comfort and safety right?? :2vrolijk_21:
...VETERAN....Whether active duty,retired, National Guard or reserve,is someone who wrote a check made payable to The United States of America,for an amount up to and including my life....Author unknown

oj greene

• OJ

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 07:07:46 PM »

BEAUTIFULL!!!
It's killing me everyone is getting theirs and I am still waiting and waiting patiently waiting...
congrats !
The silver SERG's might outnumber the O/B soon

OJ
OJ
68 FL
72 XLCH
86 XLH
06 FLTRI  for sale
09 FLTRSE3

Highjagger

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • tradition`s not worship ash but pass on the fire

• CVO1: FXSE Breakout Pro Street 2016 ,- and 2011 Crossbones FLSTSB ,- and 2016 LowRider s FXDLs
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2009, 02:53:08 AM »

Yeah , i agree , the silver ghost will be the " winner " of he race . HeHe . :2vrolijk_21:
Success is to stand up one more than to fall down

BigJohnzSE

• CVO1: 2009 SERG
    • CVO2: 2002 Roadking
    • CVO3: 2006 Heritage
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2009, 09:24:17 PM »

Well guys, I just picked my Silver SERG today and I just parked it.  ITS  F----- AWESOME. I can say goodbye to my old beast Road King now as I don't know if I'll ever want to  ride off on anything and leave this one home. No kidding!  My expectations were very high after waiting 6 months for this one to come in and in fact I just knew this bike might not live up to them.  WRONG!!!  If you have one orderd you just go ahead & plan big. I am 1 happy guy. Can't believe I waited my whole life for a S.E. This bike is special.  It runs pretty respectable now, I already have Woods W-7 cams, power commander-5 & exhaust ordered. Just have to wait for first 1000 miles then it'll be cammed & dyno. I,ll let you all see the before & after numbers soon. Sorry no pics yet I'll shoot some tomarrow if I can stay off it long enough & get em posted. Later!
Ride Fast, Ride Hard, Ride Forever

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »

Big John--You nailed it on being above expectations... I was kicking myself for not getting a 2000 serg,and told my self if HD came out with another se roadglide I,d snap it off site unseen....Didn,t know it would take 9 years and the economy would be in the tank...I started second guessing after i had my deposit down but you only go around once ,so screw-it....Can,t wait to hear about you up grades keep us posted---Hi-O-Silver out -AK
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

Highjagger

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • tradition`s not worship ash but pass on the fire

• CVO1: FXSE Breakout Pro Street 2016 ,- and 2011 Crossbones FLSTSB ,- and 2016 LowRider s FXDLs
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2009, 03:09:09 AM »

Just an impressive bike , i agree .  :2vrolijk_21:
Success is to stand up one more than to fall down
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.