Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Divorced Barbie Doll  (Read 467 times)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
The Divorced Barbie Doll
« on: February 05, 2009, 09:44:55 AM »

The Divorced Barbie Doll

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday.
He pulls ove r to a Toy Shop and asks the sales person, 'How much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?'
The salesperson answers, 'Which one do you mean, Sir?
We have:
Work Out Barbie for $19.95
Shopping Barbie for $19.95
Beach Barbie for $19.95
Disco Barbie20for $19.95
Ballerina Barbie for $19.95
Astronaut Barbie for $19.95
Skater Barbie for $19.95
and Divorced Barbie for $265.95'.
The amazed father asks: 'It's what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?'
The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes , sighs, and answers:

Sir.., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a keychain made with Ken's balls ...

Sir.., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Harley, Ken's Car, Ken's money, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a keychain made with Ken's balls ...  and then you wonder why Ken's attorney invented the "pre-nuptial" agreement.

RickC

• When I was 42, I was the answer life, the universe and everything. Now, I'm all that *and* a side of fries!
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHR Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Stardust Silver / Titanium Dust **TRADED**
    • CVO3: 2010 FXDF Vivd Black **TRADED** | 2007 FLTR Vivid Black / Red (a/k/a "Red Nipples") **TRADED** | 2005 FLTRI Black Pearl / Grey (a/k/a "The Black Pearl") **TRADED**
    • Rick Rocks On!
Re: The Divorced Barbie Doll
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 09:48:39 AM »

Ouch!

So true... This Ken has a Divorced Barbie... and she got everything *except* the Harley... Of course, I only got to keep the Harley because I laid it down under an oncoming pickup truck right after filing for divorce...

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 25 queries.