Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need Help  (Read 821 times)

corpone

Need Help
« on: September 28, 2005, 10:56:05 PM »

The front & Back wheels on my 2002 FLHRSEI look like sombody cleaned them with a "SOS" pad and have always looked like that, in time I realized most looked beter than mine,I guess mine were polished late in the afternoon on a friday and sent thru.Can these wheels be taken apart(Rivits) and polished I think chrome would be too much.  

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
Re: Need Help
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 09:21:18 PM »

The front & Back wheels on my 2002 FLHRSEI look like sombody cleaned them with a "SOS" pad and have always looked like that, in time I realized most looked beter than mine,I guess mine were polished late in the afternoon on a friday and sent thru.Can these wheels be taken apart(Rivits) and polished I think chrome would be too much.
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

JimsSEEG

• Full CVO Member
Re: Need Help
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 10:39:17 PM »

Can't remember the name of the companyin the UK, but the modify factory wheels. Like Fatboy wheels and widen them. The do whheels, brakes, rotors, etc. I thad thought about doing a 6" wide FB wheel and they were the only company that did anything like that..  

Ran acrss another company that did wheel repair,  Wheel Technologies of Austin  512-339-9036. Haven't done any business with them, but when I called them about a year ago, the guy said "if has rubber on the outside and it'll will mount in the equipment they can fix it." Billet, steel, what ever.

Jim
Jim

"Ophelia"

"pull that thing in here - it's not running good enough to scatter sh*& with a hay rake...."   E.K.

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 25 queries.