Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Boarzilla!  (Read 1010 times)

unclejaz

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2
Boarzilla!
« on: April 03, 2009, 02:24:57 PM »

Hi,I just had to share.I called my tuner to see how my bike was coming and he told me that
my second pull was 107hp and 96tq not bad considering he has not even gone threw all
the cells yet.I am still hoping to ride today if he gets done.
James

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
Re: Boarzilla!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 05:55:38 PM »

Hi,I just had to share.I called my tuner to see how my bike was coming and he told me that
my second pull was 107hp and 96tq not bad considering he has not even gone threw all
the cells yet.I am still hoping to ride today if he gets done.

Boy! I'd call him back and have him try and get those numbers reversed. :nixweiss:

unclejaz

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 08:11:18 PM »

While I would agree with you there is the possibility I got it backwards and I should finish the story.This was done with Mastertune,Boarzilla pipes,Zippers air cleaner
kit and the maps that are available for my combination ran terrible and he said he spent hours adjusting the ignition
table just to get it running OK.First pull was something like 85/80 and he was adjusting more today and has not leaned
it out yet.I have faith in him as they had a bike there same motor pistons,headwork and cams at 131/121.As far as
getting the best numbers are concerned it doesn't matter to me as I am not out to race I just wanted a little more top end and sound and I believe I will get both.The only real depressing part is that he didn't finish today so I have to
wait till Monday or Tuesday to get it back now.

Is it here yet,Is it here yet,Is it here yet,Is it here yet,Is it here yet,, time sure goes slow when your waiting!
James

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 12:48:41 AM »

Is this on a 103?

unclejaz

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 01:16:20 AM »

Yes it is[103] on both mine and the one I saw at the shop[the other bike had different pipes also].I know it might sound bad but mike also has a fulltime
job and I believe that comes first as it should. He will get it right and I am sure it will be worth the wait.here is a picture they were 350.00 shipped new
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 02:32:52 AM by unclejaz »
James

jfh

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 09:27:09 AM »

A Boarzilla is an unusual selection for a 103".  The Fatcat with quiet performance baffle seems to be the hot ticket for builds up to and often including 120".  I went from a Fatcat to a Boarzilla on a 120" build and traded some torque for a few more HP, not really worth it IMO. It's not likely you'll even notice since it's running so much better than before. You got it for a steal at $350.00 though. Enjoy it! :2vrolijk_21:
Hammer - CVO Member #641

2009 FLTRSE3: Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm TB, Dewey's Pro-Street porting, SE cam plate, Zipper's tapered pushrods, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, Twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Danny Gray Big Seat

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 25 queries.