Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Kuryakyn Passenger Armrest extension thingies...  (Read 2845 times)

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
Re: Kuryakyn Passenger Armrest extension thingies.
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 11:59:53 AM »

All that's needed now is a seat belt to keep momma from sliding forward when she falls asleep.  ;)

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 03:01:20 PM »

JCZ, if you are on wife number 5 ------ you sound like Rodney Dangerfield, but seriously, wake up, look at your stats, and realize  ------ you are not made to get married.  

Be the bachelor no girl can tame for ever.   Some people get married for life, some for a while, some for a short bit and some never should.  Your stats are not good.  Your dyno numbers are good, but that married thing...... maybe just have a lot of real good friends.  

;D

I'm sorry, I know that truthfully this is a painful subject.  After 20 fabulous years with a man I love a million times more today than I ever even knew could exist 20 some years ago, I was married once before.  That was not too long, and now a distant memory.  But it still hurt like crazy when it was over.  Doing that five more times...... I know why you love your SEEG so much.  It is a way to obsess on something that is reliable and fun and oh so reliable.  It always performs as you expect.  JCZ, glad you are here to share your wealth of experience, be it motorcycles or personal.  Experiences is what makes us.  

/me  [smiley=cherry.gif]

I missed this post until a good friend brought it to my attention.  It's a good thing......knowin a brother's got your back! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

I said 5 but there may  have been a few more in there that I just don't remember. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  It's kind of like motorcycles, ya know......I mean going from a knunckle to a pan to a shovel ( oh yea, then I went to a Pan/shovel) to an Evo to a Twin Cam......they just keep gettin better as I get older! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2005, 07:09:13 PM »

When will they come out with a recliner version of this and remote control for the dvd/gps/satcom thingy ?  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Not to forget the 12V cooler saddlebag thingy with wine rack and pony keg ?
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2005, 09:20:15 PM »

My summation would be you need more therapy than the wind in your face.  Them is Buzzard Breath UGLY!  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 09:35:21 PM »

I said 5 but there may  have been a few more in there that I just don't remember. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  It's kind of like motorcycles, ya know......I mean going from a knunckle to a pan to a shovel ( oh yea, then I went to a Pan/shovel) to an Evo to a Twin Cam......they just keep gettin better as I get older! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

well, all I can say is: "too many wimmen and too many hogs" !    Har!  spyder [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2005, 09:49:58 PM »

well, all I can say is: "too many wimmen and too many hogs" !    Har!  spyder [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Spyder,
   Not enuff wimmen and never too may Hogs!  One 'ese days, me and ol' JC is gonna' find us a woman that can take the pressure, and pay US for it!  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2005, 11:13:41 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Spyder,
   Not enuff wimmen and never too may Hogs!  One 'ese days, me and ol' JC is gonna' find us a woman that can take the pressure, and pay US for it!  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] Later--HUBBARD

That's what I'm a talkin about! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Great minds think alike! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

phattey

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's the journey...

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2 Sold
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2005, 10:30:48 AM »

GWGibson...thanks for "finding" that even though there was a little bit of peer pressure to ignore it... ;D

Don...I was actually hoping you'd find that pleasing so when I come to MO next June, you'd ride with me and let Wendy pilot your bike to CO... ;)

Certainly looks better on the HD than the Honda...The cup holder would never be an option for us...she prefers to hide her beverage from the local peace officers...

Anyway...since she misses the armrests from our old FLHTC, these seem like a possible option...

P... [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 11:04:55 AM »

Don...I was actually hoping you'd find that pleasing so when I come to MO next June, you'd ride with me and let Wendy pilot your bike to CO... ;)

Always trying to be a good sport and a helpful friend.  So I'll hop on the back for one gas run so Wendy can pilot the red bike.  Gotta warn you though.  I'll be hanging on tight  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

phattey

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's the journey...

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2 Sold
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2005, 11:09:33 AM »

[smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  ;D[smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

You big crusher you..

P

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 25 queries.