Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: dyno jet pwr commander lll usb and 02 sensors  (Read 921 times)

kpricesrmc

dyno jet pwr commander lll usb and 02 sensors
« on: April 07, 2009, 11:57:05 PM »

I just purchased the pwr com 3 usb. I was reading the instructions for installation and it seems pretty straight forward I have only one question in the pack it includes 2 oxygen sensor bypass connectors dummy plugs but it does not say in he instructions if you have to use them or where to place them or if I should use them. I am installing this module on a 2007 harley Davidson Dyna street bob fxdb. I am running Vance and Hines side shots with an Arlen ness big sucker intake. I had the pwr commander pre mapped from the factory the map is M814-005 could you please advise me about the o2 sensors and if you think this is a good map or can suggest a better one. I am still figureing out all this new fuel injection and 02 sensor crap not sure if I like it or not yet.

jabarr

Re: dyno jet pwr commander lll usb and 02 sensors
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 08:38:46 AM »

The O2 eliminators must be used.  They just plug in to the wiring harness in place of the O2 sensors.  The sensors can remain in the pipes or you can obtain plugs from your local auto parts store or muffler shop.  The canned maps often are set up to run on the rich side.  Fuel mileage often is poor.  Best way to perfect the installation is a dyno tune.  Once properly tuned you will never want to run a carburetor again! ;D

timo482

• Elite CVO Member
Re: dyno jet pwr commander lll usb and 02 sensors
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 01:31:12 PM »

just remember once you remove the ox sensors its going to smoke awful up in the mountains

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 25 queries.