Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Traxxion and rear shocks  (Read 905 times)

Luigi

Traxxion and rear shocks
« on: April 19, 2009, 07:01:30 AM »

Have an 08 CVO Ultra-"Cooper Head", what would I notice regarding ride improvement and handling by changing to the Traxxion front end and several suggested rear shock changes over stock? I am 6'2, 220, carry a passenger and gear. Currently air shocks to about 25lbs when riding. May pull a single wheel trailer in the near future. Head to Sturgis every year (33 yrs in a row), is there a dealer at these rallies or any others. Atlanta, is a long way from New Mexico, where I live.

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
Re: Traxxion and rear shocks
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 08:04:58 AM »

Traxxion was at Daytona but didn't do any installs there.  Best bet is to have someone take your forks off and you send to Traxxion.  Best time to do is Nov-Dec when they aren't busy for a fast turn around time.  Closest person to you to do the whole job would be Jim (Hd-dude) in the Bay area of California.

T MAC

• Elite CVO Member
  • FREEDOM

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 - B/O
Re: Traxxion and rear shocks
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 04:55:03 PM »

Jim is the man.  I just sent my forks down to him.  Quick turn around and as always EXCELLENT SERVICE!
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.