Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Nor Cal Girlz Ride....  (Read 3269 times)

BANDANAGIRL

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • LIVE LAUGH RIDE

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG Cherry Sold
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG Orange Sold, 2005 SEEG Teal Sold, 2005 SEEG Banana Sold
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
Re: Nor Cal Girlz Ride....
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2009, 11:56:53 PM »

:2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: GIRLS RULE :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20:

What a great ride I missed !    I love the pics.   Im so glad you had such great weather too.  Oh and by the way, the SG sista thing ..... since I dont ride a street glide but my initials are SG do I get to be a SG sista too LOL  And Terrie I like the Peach colored shirt you have on in the pic.  :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 12:00:22 AM by BANDANAGIRL »

2006 Cripplecreek, Co.
                     2008 Sedona, Az.
                     2009 HoodRiver, Or.
                     2010   Pala, Ca.
                     2010 New River , Wv.
                     2011 Lake Tahoe, NV.
                     2012 Spokane, Wa.
                     2013 Santa Fe, NM.                      2014 Carmel & M.V.

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2009, 01:39:59 AM »

Hey! Girl's ( Great Pic's )
Looks like Soozie missed a good on, hope she can make it next time. It's hard to miss those G-babys birthdays, and we just got news there's another one on the way, so we're going to be G-Parents again.........

Don.............

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2009, 07:34:20 AM »

:2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: GIRLS RULE :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20:

What a great ride I missed !    I love the pics.   Im so glad you had such great weather too.  Oh and by the way, the SG sista thing ..... since I dont ride a street glide but my initials are SG do I get to be a SG sista too LOL  And Terrie I like the Peach colored shirt you have on in the pic.  :2vrolijk_21:

But of course you can be a "SG Sista"!! We're sorry you couldn't make this one Soozie, but we are definitely doing another one...maybe one to a spa :2vrolijk_21:

I understand not wanting to miss anything having to do with the grandkids. Congrats on the new grandchild on the way. How exciting!! Roger and I are going to be grandparents for the second time in August. Hope to ride with you two soon!!

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2009, 07:35:59 AM »

Hey! Girl's ( Great Pic's )
Looks like Soozie missed a good on, hope she can make it next time. It's hard to miss those G-babys birthdays, and we just got news there's another one on the way, so we're going to be G-Parents again.........

Don.............

Congrats on the coming grandchild!! :apple: We're hoping Suzie can make the next one too!!

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2009, 07:38:14 AM »

:pepper: Ok, that's it!  I'm coming to Cali for the summer!  And I'm selling my banana with hopes that the CVO model for 2010 is a red SG!!! :pepper:

The photo of the coast sold me!  Great pics.  Now I'll let you finish before I make any more comments.

We'd love to have you come on our next girls ride! We're thinking about going to a spa. You'll have to fly out and join us!! :orange:

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2009, 08:19:10 AM »

Looks like a good time  :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange:  Glad you girlz had fun & had a safe journey.  See you in 2 weeks Terrie & hopefully Mel also.

Donna

Hey Donna....We're still trying to work out coming to Solvang....we may try and make it for Saturday!! Would love to get a chnace to really do some girl talk....if not Solvang, hopefully we get a chance some time this summer to see you two again!!

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2009, 08:49:21 AM »

This was Terrie's first out of town and first overnight trip without me.  Said she doesn't need me anymore, she can go anywhere now. :nixweiss:  I've been replaced by a damn GPS! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Melanie's turn to post now.........

Awwwwwwwww...you can't ever be replaced JC!! She did a great job of leading us on our ride though!!

I thought you would have some pics up by now of that new part for Terrie's bike???? Come on now...you're slackin'... :P

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2009, 09:31:58 AM »

Woo! Woo!

Heavy sigh! 

Hot chicks on bike in Norcali! 

Without JC to clutter up the scenery!  Looked like fun and more power to yas! 

:2vrolijk_21:

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 12:51:24 PM »

:guitarist:   :drummer:   We wish they all could be California giiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllssssssss!  :guitarist:   :drummer:

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 22 queries.