Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Low Profile Sissy Bar w/ possible luggage rack (FXSTSEE 3)  (Read 1608 times)

jjjmully

• CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE 3 blk/slvr/emrld
Low Profile Sissy Bar w/ possible luggage rack (FXSTSEE 3)
« on: June 18, 2009, 04:07:06 AM »

Hi everyone  8)    I am looking for a low profile sissy bar, and possible luggage rack for my FXSTSSE 3. I know there's the Fatboy style "medium low" sissy bar available, and that seems to be the current standard across the board for now. If anyone has any info on something else available please let me know. My wife really prefers the small to medium pad in the small of her back. She loved the small/low stand alone bar/pad that we had on my 03 Deuce. I just like the look, and would love to keep the lower lines of my new 09 SE Springer intact.

Thanks in advance for all info and suggestions.  :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Well, Joe  :coolblue:

mnkisland

Re: Low Profile Sissy Bar w/ possible luggage rack (FXSTSEE 3)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 05:47:10 PM »

Last I checked Harley only makes one backrest for the 2009 SE Springer and it's a medium low.  I have it and it looks good on the bike.  Then again there is no alternative with the 240 rear tire, no other backrests fit it.

jjjmully

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 11:11:38 PM »

Thanks for the info but, I'm just not into the detachable stuff! Sooner or later something nice looking will come out. Till then, my wife will just have to "hold on"!  :huepfenlol2:

Thanks Joe  :2vrolijk_21:

Air-Cooled

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 01:26:00 AM »

Gotta agree with you on the detachable stuff!  I don't care for it either. I have an '07 that I put the Softail Custom bar on for use with a king/queen seat...but, I'm not sure if you can do that with the '09.

jjjmully

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 03:36:09 AM »

:2vrolijk_21: Nice scoot air cooled. I must say, I really like the look of that bar on the back. Thanks for the pic.

Ride Well Joe

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 25 queries.