Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Gun Show at Tampa Fairgrounds  (Read 1496 times)

Wildrat

Gun Show at Tampa Fairgrounds
« on: August 08, 2009, 05:10:24 PM »

I woke up this morning feeling pretty lousy. I sure did not want to work on a motorcycle feeling the way I did. Then the wife says there's a gun show in Tampa, Do you want to go? It took me about .00000001th of a second to respond "YES". I have been needing to lay my hands on some small pistol primers. I got the small pistol primers as well as large pistol primers, a couple of 45 handguns, a couple of mini crossbows, a couple hundred rounds of pistol ammo till I can get to reloading. A few members of the Enforcers M/C were there. I have never seen them before so I don't know what part of Florida they call home. Maybe I will Google them. Anyway, the place was packed as usual and the A/C was broken. It was cooler outside in the shade than in that building. Tons of people were waiting on their background checks for gun purchases. Oh, almost forgot the other toy, a small little stunner device, 2.9 million volts supposedly and it came with a 3 year warranty for full replacement if it fails as long as it had not been abused. That was my day. It turned out better than it started, but I still feel like I have swine flu. That's what happens when you go to the doctor for a check up,you come home sick. Even the lady in the lab was warning me about the number of people coming in that have showed positive for swine flu.  Catch y'all later.

Wildrat

Re: Gun Show at Tampa Fairgrounds
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 05:54:18 PM »

Found out who the Enforcers M/C are: http://www.enforcersmc.com/

After getting home and having a chance to look things over, I think I did well. I also found out that my dog likes stun guns as much as she likes lightning.

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 19 queries.