Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HarleyBoxer  (Read 1466 times)

REGGAB

HarleyBoxer
« on: July 23, 2009, 09:38:02 AM »

We got a new scanner at work, and I wanted to learn how to use it.  Scanned a picture of Stef (HarleyBoxer on this site) and thought I'd share it.

Incidentally, thanks to all for the warm wellwishes sent during her challenges over the last month.  I'm happy to report she never missed a beat.  She's busy finishing up term papers and getting ready for finals right now.  Very inspiring Young Lady, and I am so proud to be her Daddy.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: HarleyBoxer
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 10:37:41 PM »

A very attractive young lady.  And we can tell papa is proud, too.

Is she a boxer?  Andy's (AK on this forum) daughter is a kick boxer that fights professionally.......a very good at it, too.  Of course you'd never know it by looking at her.......she's beautiful, too. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

REGGAB

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 10:50:37 PM »

A very attractive young lady.  And we can tell papa is proud, too.

Is she a boxer?  Andy's (AK on this forum) daughter is a kick boxer that fights professionally.......a very good at it, too.  Of course you'd never know it by looking at her.......she's beautiful, too. :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks, JC.  No, she's not a boxer.  Quite the opposite.  Very much a girly girl, but she'll never admit it.  The "Boxer" part of her screen name comes from her upbringing with Boxer Dogs.....our very own CVO Boxers.  All three of my kiddos are Boxer people.

Fed68

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 11:05:10 PM »

I love Boxers too.  Here is a recent picture my Sasha.

T MAC

• Elite CVO Member
  • FREEDOM

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 - B/O
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 11:11:59 PM »

She is a Beautiful Young Lady and I Know she is Proud to have you as her Father.  

I have 2 little ones - 17 months - today was the first day they chose to go sit on the "other" couch instead of daddy's lap to have their morning milk.  They are Growing up I know they are still very young but times like today remind me to appreciate every moment because they do go by fast.

Thanks for sharing your the picture of your beautiful daughter - I will share one of my beautiful daughters which I am also very proud to be their Daddy ;D
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy

REGGAB

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 11:36:26 PM »

Awesome!  Children are just so awesome.  I honestly don't know how time got away from us so fast.  They're Babies one day, and it seems they're adults the next.  Renea and I are officially "empty nesters" now and have been since May.  We're perplexed with what to do with what basically amounts to three guest rooms.  They will always be our Babies tho.  Three in college with one working on a Master's Degree.  Seems like just yesterday morning that child was bouncing up and down in her crib with poop coming out the top of her sleeper.

Enjoy every minute with your kids..............and also...............enjoy every minute with your own parents too.  Seems they also go away fast.   :(

Before you know it........you're all alone.............. 

Do the right thing.  Do the best you can.  Treat others with respect.  Lou Holtz

REGGAB

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 11:42:12 PM »

I love Boxers too.  Here is a recent picture my Sasha.

She's a Beauty!  Love the Brindles!  Our first boxer was a Brindle.  On the 14th of this month, Evo, our fifth Boxer, a Brindle, celebrated her first Birthday.  Here she is with our 5 year old fawn Boy, Springer.

T MAC

• Elite CVO Member
  • FREEDOM

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 - B/O
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 12:29:46 PM »

Awesome!  Children are just so awesome.  I honestly don't know how time got away from us so fast.  They're Babies one day, and it seems they're adults the next.  Renea and I are officially "empty nesters" now and have been since May.  We're perplexed with what to do with what basically amounts to three guest rooms.  They will always be our Babies tho.  Three in college with one working on a Master's Degree.  Seems like just yesterday morning that child was bouncing up and down in her crib with poop coming out the top of her sleeper.

Enjoy every minute with your kids..............and also...............enjoy every minute with your own parents too.  Seems they also go away fast.   :(

Before you know it........you're all alone.............. 

Do the right thing.  Do the best you can.  Treat others with respect.  Lou Holtz

THANKS!  THOSE ARE SOME WISE WORDS THAT I WILL STRIVE TO LIVE BY :2vrolijk_21:
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy

Fed68

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 06:17:17 PM »

She's a Beauty!  Love the Brindles!  Our first boxer was a Brindle.  On the 14th of this month, Evo, our fifth Boxer, a Brindle, celebrated her first Birthday.  Here she is with our 5 year old fawn Boy, Springer.
Great looking dogs.  And...I did forget to mention in my first post that you have beautiful daughter too. :oops:

REGGAB

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2009, 12:15:44 AM »

THANKS!  THOSE ARE SOME WISE WORDS THAT I WILL STRIVE TO LIVE BY :2vrolijk_21:

Everyday, my friend, I try to keep those words in mind, and live by them.  Some days are better than others, but for the most part, I'm doing well.  Thanks.

REGGAB

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 12:16:09 AM »

Great looking dogs.  And...I did forget to mention in my first post that you have beautiful daughter too. :oops:

Thank you, Sir!

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.