Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: California Traffic School - Internet vs. workbook vs. attending class  (Read 684 times)

Panhead_Jimmy

• Elite CVO Member

Has anyone (CA resident) used the Internet or workbook to resolve a speeding ticket through traffic school?  The last time I attended class I got the flu immediately following and the sit-down class was excruciatingly painful.  But, I don't want to make a bad situation worse by choosing a more painful alternative.

As always the opinions on this site are held in high regard.

Panhead Jimmy
2004 Hemi Dodge Slammed Ram, Short Bed Std Cab
1945 Knuckle
1956 Pan
2015 FLHTKSE
2017 CVO Street Glide Orange/Starfire Black

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black

Jimmy, I find it hard to believe that you would brake the law  :nixweiss:

I've been told it's easy to do...

Marty
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 12:36:00 PM by 110 Mofo »
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "

Blazo

• Full CVO Member

I did an online traffic school. For my money, ya can't beat it. You're supposed to read through a bunch of pages, then take a summary test at the end of each section. I just kept hitting the forward button to skip the pages and took each section test. If you miss more than the allowable number of questions, you get the opportunity to read up on the subject and retake the test. You can leave the web site in at any time. When you come back, you pick up right where you left off. Piece o' cake. Took me around two hours to do the whole enchilada. Once you've successfully passed the tests, the web site will notify the court. Easy schmeasy and rather painless.

I don't remember the name of the traffic school. You can find a b*tt load of 'em on Google. Just make sure whichever school you choose is approved by the DMV.

Has anyone (CA resident) used the Internet or workbook to resolve a speeding ticket through traffic school?  The last time I attended class I got the flu immediately following and the sit-down class was excruciatingly painful.  But, I don't want to make a bad situation worse by choosing a more painful alternative.

As always the opinions on this site are held in high regard.

Panhead Jimmy

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8

Can't imagine why you'd need this info. Jimmy? :nixweiss:

For what it's worth, you can take it from a seasoned veteran :(    The class room and on line are both boring as hell however, I think that's by design as part of the punishment. :nixweiss:

The on line version was faster for me.  As described by Blazo, you can go back if you need to.  And when you get so bored that you think you're going to puke.....then you can take a break and come back to it later that day......or the next......or the next........
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.