Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HP on 07 seuc  (Read 1429 times)

kenws40

• CVO1: 07 ultra classic SE
HP on 07 seuc
« on: July 01, 2008, 11:00:54 AM »

what is the HP rating for an 07seuc, Im toke mine to the dealer for several problems, such as over heating, drop in oil pressure and power dropping when over heating. dealer said there was no problem. but I had them run a dyno, and it only produced 85hp and 114 fibs tourqe. I have upgraded the air filter and RH TD pipes. 10k miles on it.

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
Re: HP on 07 seuc
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 11:31:54 AM »

what is the HP rating for an 07seuc, Im toke mine to the dealer for several problems, such as over heating, drop in oil pressure and power dropping when over heating. dealer said there was no problem. but I had them run a dyno, and it only produced 85hp and 114 fibs tourqe. I have upgraded the air filter and RH TD pipes. 10k miles on it.

Your HP numbers are pretty much in line with a basicaly stock SEUC...  Can you describe what your oil pressure is doing?
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

kenws40

• CVO1: 07 ultra classic SE
Re: HP on 07 seuc
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 11:54:53 AM »

What happens is after about 40-50 miles the oil pressure drop from 32-38 lbs at 70mph to less than 24-28. then at idle it goes to zero. also the engine temp on the gauge starts to rise. this is going down the road at 70 mph with the cruise on. as the engine heats up I also begin to lose power. the first time it happened was on Memorial Day ride, took it to the shop in Big Sring,Tx and they change the sending unit. the second time I was in Taos, NM. on vacation a week later. it was only 50 deg outside, been riding for about 40 miles and it started heating up, oil pressure dropped and power begin to fall. took it to the dealer in Lubbock,Tx on the way back home. they said nothing was wrong. they rode it in the heat and put it on the dyno. on the way home from Lubbock the next week, well here we go agin. called to take back the next week, and on the trip up nothing happened. so I rode back home about 115 mile, and still nothing. this has been two weeks ago. I have ridin it several time in temps above 102 and still nothing the oil pressure stay at 15-18 at idle and it has not gottin hot since then. it is real pain in the butt. no oil leaks from the cylinders.

El Kapitan

08 SEUC OIL PRESSURE
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 05:31:26 AM »

What happens is after about 40-50 miles the oil pressure drop from 32-38 lbs at 70mph to less than 24-28. then at idle it goes to zero. also the engine temp on the gauge starts to rise. this is going down the road at 70 mph with the cruise on. as the engine heats up I also begin to lose power. the first time it happened was on Memorial Day ride, took it to the shop in Big Sring,Tx and they change the sending unit. the second time I was in Taos, NM. on vacation a week later. it was only 50 deg outside, been riding for about 40 miles and it started heating up, oil pressure dropped and power begin to fall. took it to the dealer in Lubbock,Tx on the way back home. they said nothing was wrong. they rode it in the heat and put it on the dyno. on the way home from Lubbock the next week, well here we go agin. called to take back the next week, and on the trip up nothing happened. so I rode back home about 115 mile, and still nothing. this has been two weeks ago. I have ridin it several time in temps above 102 and still nothing the oil pressure stay at 15-18 at idle and it has not gottin hot since then. it is real pain in the butt. no oil leaks from the cylinders.

My -08 SEUC started losing oil pressure (25 lbs at 2500 rpm, 2 up and 100 deg. outside though). Sending unit, gauge, any other ideas before I bring it to dealer?

Page created in 0.258 seconds with 25 queries.