Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 07 Cat Removal  (Read 1240 times)

lv2ride56

• Junior CVO Member
07 Cat Removal
« on: October 18, 2009, 02:41:41 PM »

Couple of questions regarding the cat removal on SE mufflers for the 110. Saw a post somewhere, which I can't find now, showing how to remove the baffle and the converter. I have done this on the right side with no problems. Sorry I didn't take pictures of entire process but can send pictures of befor and after if you'd like.
I also read about decel popping with restriction removed exhaust and one the fixes was to install a "pop stopper" baffle in the left side. My question then is why not just leave the restriction of the Cat in the left side and leave the right side open?
I am still running stock HD headers after trying the BUB7 TD with crossover setup which was way loud for me.
Patriot Guard Rider

lv2ride56

• Junior CVO Member
Re: 07 Cat Removal
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 12:52:52 AM »

bump
Patriot Guard Rider

lv2ride56

• Junior CVO Member
Re: 07 Cat Removal
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 10:49:03 PM »

Took the left side muffler apart and unlike some have claimed it was identical to the right muffler. No difference at all other than the dimple for the axle. Have removed the cat fromn both sides but have not had time to reinstall yet. May have a set of '06 SE with Fullsac 1.75's for sale if these work out right.
Patriot Guard Rider

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 25 queries.