Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: HDNIK's Pics  (Read 3320 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: HDNIK's Pics
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2009, 06:37:05 PM »

I don't know if the person that owned the Spiced Rum SESG that I saw in Mobile is a member of this forum.  Would be nice if he/she is, then they could post pics.  It's all subjective on the looks...I'm sure there will be a lot of people that will like the looks of the chrome ones on the Spiced Rum....but I have to agree with the tech at the dealership when he said, I know this is blasphemous, it was too much chrome for the color. :o I think the contrast wheels were probably designed with the Spiced Rum in mind... :nixweiss:

:devil:
i agree.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2009, 08:56:20 AM »

I'm betting someone will help you out soon.....hard to believe that someone hasn't already switched them out.  :coolblue: spyder

That's what I'm thinkin.  Chrome wheels usually look better on the dark vehicles than on the light or bright vehicles.

Of course, that's coming from somebody whose still got the contrast wheels.......cause the money tree died.  My first thought on the contrast wheel was "they're O.K. but nothing to write home about....will be easier to keep clean, though."  But everybody that's seen them for the first time go all ga-gaa over them.  Just one of those things, I guess. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

MKW

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 02:27:46 PM »

HDNIK,

The bike pics were great-thanks.  I got word that my TS arrived this weekend but will not be able to get it for a few.  Once I get her home I'll toss up some pics of the SESG and my 2003 standard (which is anything but standard)  :pepper:  Man, I can't get enough of this stuff  ;D
2010 CVO Street Glide
2014 CVO Limited
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.