Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: holes in tour pack  (Read 965 times)

Chilly

• CVO1: 2010 se-ultra
    • CVO2: 2000 dyna convertible
    • CVO3: 89 ultra w/100 rev--tech and 79 flh w/sidecar
holes in tour pack
« on: November 01, 2009, 07:21:37 PM »

I have a 2010 seuc and behind lower passenger pad, there are two holes in the tour pack. wondering if others have this and if so, what are they for
     thanks    Chilly

Harleypingman

• 1K CVO Member
Re: holes in tour pack
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 11:19:37 AM »

If the passenger pad is attached to the backrest (meaning the backrest and pad are raised with the lid), the holes behind the pad are for mounting the passenger pad on models where the backrest and pad are separate parts.  On some models, the backrest and pad are separate pieces, and when the lid is raised the backrest moves with the lid, but the pad is attached to the tour pak bottom using two holes that are near the top edge of the tour pak bottom.

If your pad is attached to the tour pak bottom, and separate from the backrest, I don't know what holes you are referring to.

Chilly

• CVO1: 2010 se-ultra
    • CVO2: 2000 dyna convertible
    • CVO3: 89 ultra w/100 rev--tech and 79 flh w/sidecar
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 11:35:07 AM »

my lower pad is attached to the lower section of tour pack. I looked at ultras and limiteds and  none of these have them. The dealer by me said he thinks they're for a front bag but, these come with rear bag stock. also my brother Jerdawg noticed its just the new style pack.
                                                 thanks    Chilly

ultrafan

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 05:51:41 PM »

the 2 holes are for mounting a pouch like the stock one on a plain ultra tour pack it would go in front being cvo have the organizer in the back

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 25 queries.