Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Legend handlebar control with Arnott Aldan setup?  (Read 1002 times)

iHarley

• My Bucket List is to long...
Legend handlebar control with Arnott Aldan setup?
« on: December 22, 2009, 09:08:44 PM »

Hey Guys,

Lookin at getting Arnott Aldan shocks for my 2007 Ultra. I’m running HD 12” now, like the height, just want better ride and adjustability.

Does anyone know if the Legend handlebar control will work with the Arnott Aldan setup? The Legend control is much better looking than what Arnott offers.

Thanks!

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
Re: Legend handlebar control with Arnott Aldan setup?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 10:22:35 AM »

Drop Jim, hd-dood, a note. He's our resident mechanic in the bay area whom even all the Sacramento CVO'rs use. Jim installed the Aladen's on our SG but I can't remember which controls he used. I do remember discussing this with him though. We even used a pressure gauge in place of the air temp gauge in the dash (Dakota) but I'm sure there are others.

iHarley

• My Bucket List is to long...
Re: Legend handlebar control with Arnott Aldan setup?
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 11:59:17 AM »

Drop Jim, hd-dood, a note. He's our resident mechanic in the bay area whom even all the Sacramento CVO'rs use. Jim installed the Aladen's on our SG but I can't remember which controls he used. I do remember discussing this with him though. We even used a pressure gauge in place of the air temp gauge in the dash (Dakota) but I'm sure there are others.

Thanks T-Dog,

I just got off the phone with Corey at Arnott... no problem using the Legend switch with their air system. Corey advised me to buy their 12" Aldans, the 13" is for those going to a wheel larger than stock, he said they do discount to forum members 10%.

Still lookin for a place (heads up) to mount an air pressure gauge... my dash is full... changed out the air temp for an oil temp gauge.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 25 queries.