Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: biker joke  (Read 907 times)

deekay

• Elite CVO Member
  • 06 Fatboy SE

• CVO1: 06 CVO Fatboy Vance and Hines Long Shots SE race tuner SE aircleaner SE pussy pad
biker joke
« on: June 20, 2010, 08:43:00 PM »

A little guy is sitting at the bar staring at his drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to him, grabs his drink and gulps it down in one swig.

"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" the big biker says, menacingly, as the little guy just bursts into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, " I didn't think you'd CRY. I can`t stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," says the little guy.

" I`m a complete failure. I was late to a meeting, and my Boss fired me. When I went to the car park, I found my car stolen and I don't have any insurance, I left my wallet in the cab I took to go home. "

"When I got home, I found my wife in bed with another man and the next door neighbours hot wife, and then my dog bit me on the way out".

"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all . I buy a drink, drop the capsule in it and while I sit here watching the poison dissolve......... a f-----g smart ass like you shows up and drinks the whole bloody lot.
Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

CBW

• 1K CVO Member
  • HOG,AMA,ABATE
    • PA

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • CVO2: 2009 FXDFSE
    • CVO3: 1984 FXE,1964 FLH
Re: biker joke
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 08:06:49 PM »

Wow  :2vrolijk_21:
RIDE SAFE and Never RIDE faster than your guardian angel can fly.

bribe36

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SERG
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 03:39:43 AM »

Haven't we all had days like that!

Diamondback

• Diamondback
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 08:16:57 AM »

:oops: :oops:
2010 FXDFSE2 CVO Fat Bob, V&H staggers, Windshield, saddle bags, passenger back rest. 

2011 CVO Ultra Glide, Progressive Monotubes, Ultra 944's, Power Vision, ceramic headpipes, Cellset, Cee Baileys 15" and Fullsac 1.75"
Former 2009 SE Ultra, Rineharts, Stage I, PC V with autotune non cat header pipe
Former 2007 SE Ultra, D&D, Stage I, TMAT Metzlers
Former 2006 Dragonfly Ultra
Former 1999 Road King

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.