Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Psychiatrists vs. Bartenders  (Read 489 times)

deekay

• Elite CVO Member
  • 06 Fatboy SE

• CVO1: 06 CVO Fatboy Vance and Hines Long Shots SE race tuner SE aircleaner SE pussy pad
Psychiatrists vs. Bartenders
« on: January 11, 2011, 05:35:45 PM »

Ever since I was a child, I've always had a fear of someone under my bed at night.

So I went to a shrink and told him . . . 'I've got problems. Every time I go to bed I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy.'

'Just put yourself in my hands for one year,' said the shrink. 'Come talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears..'

'How much do you charge?'

'Eighty dollars per visit,' replied the Doctor.

'I'll sleep on it,' I said.

Six months later the doctor met me on the street. 'Why didn't you ever come to see me about those fears you were having?' he asked.

'Well, eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a year is an awful lot of money! A bartender cured me for $10. I was so happy to have saved all that money that I went and bought me a new pickup!'

'Is that so!' With a bit of an attitude he said, 'and how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?' 'He told me to cut the legs off the bed! Ain't nobody under there now!'

SCREW THOSE SHRINKS.. GO HAVE A DRINK & TALK TO YOUR BARTENDER!

Life is too short.....drink more beer today       

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 21 queries.