Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Gotta Love Her:  (Read 1169 times)

sammyj

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Autumn Haze/ Antique Gunstock "Charmaine"
Gotta Love Her:
« on: January 28, 2011, 09:27:18 AM »

Shared a joke I saw here with my girlfriend...
Thought you might enjoy her responses.

WHY MOTORCYCLES ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN
Your motorcycle doesn't get upset when you forget it's birthday. Could care less if u 4get
You don't have to talk to your motorcycle after you ride it. Dont talk just roll over.
You can choke your motorcycle. U can choke me
Your motorcycle doesn't get mad when you ignore it for a month or so. Nore do I
Motorcycles don't get jealous if you come home with grease under your fingernails.Jealous of what?
Motorcycles don't snore. So that makes them better than you men!
Your motorcycle won't wake you up at 3:00 AM and ask you if you love it.I will ask to Make love at 3 AM
Your motorcycle won't leave you for another rider. I will do you and another rider
You don't have to pay child support / alimony to an ex-motorcycle. No more kids 4 me and no marriage. so DNA
If you say bad things to your Motorcycles,
you don't have to apologize before you can ride it again. Its ok you can call me the dirty bitch that I am.  I can handle it.
If your Motorcycle doesn't look good, you can paint it or get better parts. I can get interchangeable parts too!
If your Motorcycle goes flat, you can fix it. I AM flat...and you can fix it! LOL
If your Motorcycle is misaligned, you don't have to discuss politics to correct it. I hate politics
If your Motorcycle is too loose, you can tighten it. I work my keagal muscles, im tight.
If your Motorcycle is too soft, you can get different shocks.Alls a woman needs is soft lips, I got those....NEXT complaint.......
If your Motorcycle makes too much noise, you can buy a muffler.If i make too much noise throw a pillow over my face or shove your dick in my mouth.....
If your Motorcycle smokes, you can do something about it. I hate cigarettes
It's always OK to use tie downs on your Motorcycle. I prefer to be tied UP
Motorcycles always feel like going for a ride.I love a good ride
Motorcycles don't care about how many other Motorcycles you have ridden. glad you got the experience so I dont have to teach the old dog new tricks
Motorcycles don't care about how many other Motorcycles you have. as long as I get mine I dont care
Motorcycles don't care if you are late. as long as you show up who cares
Motorcycles don't get pregnant. I cant either
Motorcycles don't have parents. I have half of one
Motorcycles don't insult you if you are a bad rider. I would then do the riding
Motorcycles don't mind if you look at other Motorcycles, or if you buy Motorcycle magazines.feel free to look, touch, feel, scratch n sniff, im not jealous.
Motorcycles don't whine unless something is really wrong.I love wine!!!
Motorcycles last longer. thats debateable
Motorcycles only need their fluids changed every 2,000 miles. I only need my fluids DRAINED
Motorcycles' curves never sag. I can have surgery for that
New Motorcycles must be asked for,
and if you don't want to pay for them, you don't get them. so ask and you shall receive. WTF
When riding, you and your Motorcycle both arrive at the same time. just coordinate and it can happen
You can kick your Motorcycle to wake it up. I can be woken up with a kick...kickstand!
You can ride a Motorcycle as long as you want and it won't get sore. you can ride me as long as you want but YOU will get sore.
You can ride a Motorcycle any time of the month. you can ride me all month too
You can share your Motorcycle with your friends. sharing is caring
You can't get diseases from a Motorcycle you don't know very well.i dont carry those
You don't have to be jealous of the guy that works on your Motorcycle. no jealousy here
You don't have to convince your Motorcycle that you're a motorcyclist and that you think that Motorcycles are equals.i think men are the better sex....NOT
You don't have to deal with priests or blood-tests to register your Motorcycle.just Brand the bitch
You don't have to take a shower before riding your Motorcycle.no shower needed just swab the deck
You only need to get a new chain or belt for your Motorcycle when the old one is worn.chains n belts are good, however never wore one out??? hmmmm
T-Man 110 CVO Stage II Kit, Jims Crankshaft & Rods, 58mm Throttle Body, SE Pro Tuner, SE Roller Rockers & Lifters, Fueling Cam Plate, Fueling Oil Pump, V&H Dresser Duals & Hi-Outputs, Barnett Scorpion Clutch, 30T Drive Sprocket, Progressive MonoTubes & 940 Rears, LED Headlight & Spots, 6" Freedom Shield, Chrome Inner Primary, Chrome Starter, Alpine & JL Audio 600 Watt 6ch Stereo with Saddle Bag Lid Speakers, Zumo 665, Kury LED
Turn Signals...

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
Re: Gotta Love Her:
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 09:54:17 AM »

What a woman!!  :2vrolijk_21:

sammyj

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 09:56:29 AM »

No kidding I've been laughing about it all morning...
T-Man 110 CVO Stage II Kit, Jims Crankshaft & Rods, 58mm Throttle Body, SE Pro Tuner, SE Roller Rockers & Lifters, Fueling Cam Plate, Fueling Oil Pump, V&H Dresser Duals & Hi-Outputs, Barnett Scorpion Clutch, 30T Drive Sprocket, Progressive MonoTubes & 940 Rears, LED Headlight & Spots, 6" Freedom Shield, Chrome Inner Primary, Chrome Starter, Alpine & JL Audio 600 Watt 6ch Stereo with Saddle Bag Lid Speakers, Zumo 665, Kury LED
Turn Signals...

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 10:53:49 AM »

She said all that and then YOU WOKE UP!   :huepfenlol2: 

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 11:21:16 AM »

She said all that and then YOU WOKE UP!   :huepfenlol2: 

Sweet dreams!   :2vrolijk_21:   :2vrolijk_21:

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

sammyj

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 11:29:36 AM »

She's 34, divorced, 4 kids... Not exactly a dream come true...
Turn Signals...

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 12:43:46 PM »

:oops: :-X

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Invisible68

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 05:49:40 PM »

:worthless:

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 26 queries.