Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Finally....my ride has arrived  (Read 9047 times)

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member
  • Transplanted from San Diego To Napoli

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO DARK SLATE / BLACK DIAMOND
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 CVO BLACK DIAMOND & CRIMSON
    • CVO3: 2008 FLHR VIVID BLACK
Re: Finally....my ride has arrived
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2011, 03:29:14 AM »

Or send the radio to Iron Cross and have them add the aux port to the back of the radio. Then all you have to do is select Aux and you will have the ZUMO plaing through the radio and no wire going into the front AUX jack.

It's funny, but my dealership agreed to do it for me...with the obligatory "but you'll shoot yer eye out" warranty voiding BS...

Doc
"War is an ugly, messy, bloody business. No one welcomes the task of waging it. And yet the task is ours. Neither pity us nor praise us. Stand by us." ~Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
Re: Finally....my ride has arrived
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2011, 10:08:38 AM »

It's funny, but my dealership agreed to do it for me...with the obligatory "but you'll shoot yer eye out" warranty voiding BS...

Doc

I soooo badly wanted to do this. I found a shop that would move it to the back of the radio for me here in Toronto but when I removed the faring and seen what was going on and the thought of voiding the radio warranty i decided to leave it be. Just to make it look a bit better this is what i did to try and hide the wire.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 25 queries.