Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: PERFORMANCE ON 2011 FLSTSE2  (Read 1992 times)

dnephew54

PERFORMANCE ON 2011 FLSTSE2
« on: March 30, 2011, 08:24:45 AM »

HAS ANYONE DONE ANY UPGRADES TO THIER 2011 CVO SOFTAIL IF SO WITH WHAT RESULTS GOOD OR BAD            DOUG

etudeguy

• Junior CVO Member
Re: PERFORMANCE ON 2011 FLSTSE2
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 10:21:35 PM »

I think first off everyone would tell you to get rid of your exhaust and get a tuner.  The H-D tuner part number is: 32109-08B
I've put D&D Fat Cats, which are 2 into 1 pipes on mine, and they sound great and really enhance the performance.  If you get them I would suggest getting the quiet baffle because it's loud enough even with it.  Of course some guys just like 2 into 2 pipes and if that is what you like then go for it.

The windshield is certainly to low for me so check out 7 Jurock at:  http://www.7jurock.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=329

An engine guard is nice as well and I've gone with the Lindby the Linbar because is looks good with the 2011 handlebars.  http://www.lindbycustom.com/
The H-D mustache bars look nice as well. If you go with the Linby ask for the spacer that goes between the frame and the engine guard.  If you don't get it the bars are a little to close to he brake.

I did put on the new LED H-D headlight on mine as well but that would probably come later.

There are many more things you could do but this is where I would start.  I'm sure some of the other guys could give you some great suggestions.

Congratulations on a great bike!!

Etudeguy

Ramjet-SS

Re: PERFORMANCE ON 2011 FLSTSE2
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 10:23:42 AM »

Just picked up my bike from the dealer I had them put the V&H Big Radius on and the Harley Tuner they then did the dyno 117.2 ft lbs of torque and 95 Hp.  :bananarock: 500 Miles on the bike they changed the oil after dyno.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:16:18 PM by Ramjet-SS »

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.