Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Motorcycle travel network  (Read 1361 times)

sanjoseduke

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Motorcycle travel network
« on: March 21, 2006, 02:11:28 PM »

I found this web site the other day
http://www.motorcycle-travel.net/home/mt1/index_main.html
and decided to investigate it. It looks very interesting for those of you who like to go on road trips and are looking for a cheep place to spend a night or 3. More important is that you can spend the night with other riding enthusiast's who know the local area and attractions.
I signed up "it's free" and will keep you all posted on how what kind of activity I get. The site was started by BMW owners (we won't hold that against them) but is open to all.
I
13 FLHTCUSE8

Retired & Loving it!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Motorcycle travel network
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 05:04:16 PM »

Thanks a bunch Duke!  I just signed up also.

I'm with you, we need more Harley riders and in particular, CVO riders signing up on this thing.

A little aprehensive when you give all the personal information about yourself, your home and your bike and then it's going to be listed in some directory that who knows who will see.  But what the hell, that's why we have insurance on everything, right [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

As a wise lady once told me "J.C. you never get ahead in life if you aren't willing to take risks along the way".
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

sanjoseduke

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 05:32:41 PM »

[As a wise lady once told me "J.C. you never get ahead in life if you aren't willing to take risks along the way". [/quote]

Right on JC: The same wise lady told me "If ya want to taste the best fruit ya have to climb out on the limb"

SanJoseDuke
13 FLHTCUSE8

Retired & Loving it!

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 08:46:53 PM »

[As a wise lady once told me "J.C. you never get ahead in life if you aren't willing to take risks along the way". Right on JC: The same wise lady told me "If ya want to taste the best fruit ya have to climb out on the limb"

SanJoseDuke

No doubt true Duke....just got to watch for them little chit's waiting to saw it off.... [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 09:26:22 PM »

Looks interesting I'll have to check that out
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

BK

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 11:37:30 AM »

They are asking for to much info. I will have to pass on this one [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 22 queries.