Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2010 CVO Streetglide Production Numbers  (Read 6986 times)

Hawg

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE
2010 CVO Streetglide Production Numbers
« on: January 10, 2010, 09:05:39 AM »

With all the talk of MOCO cutting back on the production of bikes does anyone know how many of each colour 2010 CVO SG's there was suppose to be and how many will actually be made? Just wondering  :nixweiss:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 09:17:56 AM by Hawg »
Hawg

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: 2010 CVO Streetglide Production Numbers
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 09:08:32 AM »

Typically, we don't find out how many actual until after the new year release.  I'm curious on the actual and will be getting those numbers as soon as they're done with this MY run. :2vrolijk_21:

I'm more concerned with how many of each color. My hope is that they made a crap load of SR and TS and very few CC.  :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Hawg

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 09:18:48 AM »

I am hoping for fewer SR  :2vrolijk_21:
Hawg

Kevinski

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLSTSE3 and lovin' it
    • CVO2: FLSTSE2 and loved it but sold it
    • CVO3: FLHXSE Tequila (sold)
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 09:29:57 AM »

Typically, we don't find out how many actual until after the new year release.  I'm curious on the actual and will be getting those numbers as soon as they're done with this MY run. :2vrolijk_21:

I'm more concerned with how many of each color. My hope is that they made a crap load of SR and TS and very few CC.  :2vrolijk_21:

Hi JC,

I was in my dealer in the UK when he was trying to get another SESG out of HD. HD were telling him that the most popular was SR, then TS followed by CC, so you were spot on  :2vrolijk_21:.

They will be getting 3 SESG's, my TS, another guy in the chapter is getting an SR next month and a CC for another guy.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 10:29:53 AM »

From the Moco website...

New CVO Street Glide is a genuine hot-rod bagger

MILWAUKEE (July 25, 2009) - The 2010 CVO Street Glide is a tuned-up, tricked-out version of the popular Harley-Davidson hot-rod bagger. Powered by the Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110, the CVO Street Glide packs serious power from the largest-displacement V-Twin engine offered from the factory by Harley-Davidson. But this potent touring bike is also loaded with the sparkling chrome, electrifying paint and fresh custom-styling ideas that have defined the CVO program for more than a decade.
The CVO Street Glide presents a low-and-lean profile behind a fork-mounted “batwing” fairing with a smoke low profile wind deflector and solo headlamp, a clean front fender, and hard extended saddlebags with color-matched latches. The CVO Street Glide is built on the innovative Touring chassis introduced by Harley-Davidson in 2009, based on a single-spar, rigid backbone frame and a new swingarm developed to withstand the demands of long-haul touring riders and today’s more-powerful engines.

Key CVO Street Glide Features

Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110 engine with 110-cid (1803cc), rubber-mounted to the frame, is rated at 115 ft. lbs. of torque at 3750 rpm. The 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission features a new helical-cut fifth gear.
New extended saddlebags are a one-piece, injection-molded, full-depth design that offer increased capacity. Locking latches are color-matched.
Color-matched rear fascia panel fills the space between each saddlebag and the rear fender, and incorporates LED stop/tail/turn lights.
New black 18-inch front and rear “Agitator” wheels are a seven-spoke design with contrast-chrome highlights. New seven-spoke floating front brake rotors match the wheel.
New hydraulic rear shocks have 40mm pistons and 14mm rods, with optimized rebound and damping to deliver outstanding response on a range of road surfaces. Suspension pre-load can be adjusted by hand to accommodate rider, passenger and luggage weight. The pre-load adjustment knob is located behind the left saddlebag.
A new trimmed front fender/bracket assembly showcases the front “Agitator” wheel.
A new custom, low-profile seat and matching backrest pad have leather inserts and French stitching.
Rumble Collection grips, footboard inserts, passenger and shifter pegs, and brake pedal pad.
Standard equipment also includes ABS (anti-lock braking system), electronic cruise control, Harley-Davidson factory security system, and the 40-watt Harman/Kardon Advanced Audio System.
A new custom paint scheme is offered in three color combinations, with color-matched front fairing skirt, upper fork slider covers, and license plate light cover:
Candy Concord with Pale Gold Leaf Graphics
Spiced Rum with Gold Leaf Graphics
Tequila Sunrise with Pale Gold Leaf Graphics
Assembled by teams of technicians in a special assembly area at the Harley-Davidson Vehicle Operations facility in York, Pa., production of the 2010 CVO Street Glide will be limited to approximately 3,500 units. The 2010 CVO Street Glide  has a suggested U.S. retail price of $30,999.

Harley-Davidson Motor Company, the only major U.S.-based motorcycle manufacturer, produces heavyweight motorcycles and a complete line of motorcycle parts, accessories and general merchandise. For more information, visit Harley-Davidson's Web site at www.harley-davidson.com.

As JC mentioned the actual numbers aren't known (released) until after the MY is done. In the past it appears that demand of specific colors dictates how many are produced. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Invisible68

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 03:19:00 PM »

So anyone find out the actual numbers?!?

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 04:12:12 PM »

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.