Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: This forum is too expensive to read  (Read 1965 times)

cvogeorge

This forum is too expensive to read
« on: July 30, 2011, 04:57:18 AM »

I haven't had the chance to ride the new scoot yet and have already spent some good coin on it. Just from reading the posts on this forum I have purchased: 1. Fullsac x-pipe, 2 inch baffles and map program 2. George Armstrong tour pak relocator 3. Dynabeads to get rid of the wheel weights and to balance the tires 4. Brukis saddlebag and seat mounting screws and 5. Sanchos's wings for the shark nose faring. And I'm sure there will be more to come   :2vrolijk_21:  to include a new windshield. I went through four of them for my 07 Road Glide before I found one that we liked.  This forum is cutting into my retirement fund.
Thank for the great site.

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
Re: This forum is too expensive to read
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 09:23:12 AM »

I try to think of the money I'm saving because the folks on this forum help me spend my money on the right stuff the first time and usually help me find it at the best price. Of course, I may spend more of it on stuff I might not ever know about but that's a completely different story, one my wife will never hear. ::)

gordy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 04:17:37 PM »

And to think he is just starting 8) ::)

Harley Guy 5

• Full CVO Member
  • Hard Work will get you everything
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 11:34:12 PM »

:) I know I have spent over 40k scents i jump in, the nice thing about it I'm enjoying every minint :)
and the money thing,  Money comes and goes i try not to be friends with it, it my what to hang out with me to long
2011 FLHTCUSE6
Do I Need To Say More
Aspen Classic Camp Trailer
Bushtec Turbo II
Looking Forward To Counting the White Lines

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 01:14:52 AM »

I think I hear music!  " We've only just begun," to SPEND!   :huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

Texas 103

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2016 "RGU"
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 11:13:13 AM »

I haven't had the chance to ride the new scoot yet and have already spent some good coin on it. Just from reading the posts on this forum I have purchased: 1. Fullsac x-pipe, 2 inch baffles and map program 2. George Armstrong tour pak relocator 3. Dynabeads to get rid of the wheel weights and to balance the tires 4. Brukis saddlebag and seat mounting screws and 5. Sanchos's wings for the shark nose faring. And I'm sure there will be more to come   :2vrolijk_21:  to include a new windshield. I went through four of them for my 07 Road Glide before I found one that we liked.  This forum is cutting into my retirement fund.

Chit it's more expensive not to read!
Too Much of a good thing is just right !! Then more is always better

Jerry/MD

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 12:30:55 PM »

I'm gonna give you the same warning I was given...people on here love to spend YOUR money.

OK, I gotta ask, what are Sanchos's wings?

Jerry/MD

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 01:26:47 PM »

I'm gonna give you the same warning I was given...people on here love to spend YOUR money.

OK, I gotta ask, what are Sanchos's wings?

Never mind. Found the website for Sancho's Wings. Ya gotta love Google.  :2vrolijk_21:

tazmun

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE (sold)
    • CVO2: 19 FLHXS All Black
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 03:31:11 PM »

And the majority of the money your spending is because...........

"The MoCo won't do it right the first time"!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait nevermind, that's BUSINESS 101!
The "TAZMUN"

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 21 queries.