Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Screamin Eagle 120 - Video  (Read 8572 times)

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
Re: Screamin Eagle 120 - Video
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 01:33:58 PM »

It was $4200 plus shipping from Jenny back some 4 months ago. Not sure what they charge today and she is no longer at the dealership either.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

timo482

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 09:20:47 PM »

the real beauty of the 120 is that its not detuned for emissions

my one and only concern is that it appears that its pretty obvious the engine is changed - id rather have it look stone stock

less chance of some rookie cop making a name on my dime

to

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 06:39:00 AM »

Funny thing watching Tony try and describe an engine that he knows next to nothing about, he sure spreading the BS. He is the Sales manager at SE but all the performance stuff is headed up by Greg Rodriguez. Look around and you can find the engine for about $4200 out there but be ready to spend a little time cleaning it up. I still think its a good buy but tearing it apart is the smartest thing I did to mine. As for the premium flywheel and tighter press fit............ you can only press fit so far and then the pin begins to collapse on the ID. This point was being reached already with the current press fit! This is why it's important to press a solid plug into the pin to keep the pin in place in the flywheel. Welding is a nice insurance policy to keep thing in place.

Aslo remember it's a Race Only Engine so the warranty is over as soon as you open the box it came in!

Steve,
I was noticing the stumbling/fumbling glorified BS as well. :2vrolijk_21:
If he is going to sales-pitch that, he ought to get more versed on his subject matter.
Scott

Also word to the wise, they DO NOT come with roller rocker arms either, and the OE cams are just about 3/4 of a point shy of optimizing the compression for them.
Wish their "cnc" program had not blown the intake floor out of that port.............. >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 06:41:47 AM by Hillsidecycle.com »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 25 queries.