Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Warranty work in Korea on my SESG  (Read 1174 times)

Skillet

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHR Road King
    • CVO3: 1980 FXB Sturgis
Warranty work in Korea on my SESG
« on: February 12, 2012, 02:36:43 AM »

Took a short ride yesterday since it warmed up to 32 degrees. My front brakes felt like there was a problem with the rotors with only 7600 miles. Above 50 mph I could feel a vibration when applying the brakes so I decided to drop by the dealer. They took it for a spin, came back and did some maintenance. Took her back out for another test ride.After a couple hours I checked and the manager said that they had replaced the wheel bearings. Didn't think that was the problem but they were still working on it. At one hour to closing I checked again because it was getting dark, temps dropping and I had 32 miles to get back home. The manager said they had changed the front tire and still had the problem. I told him then that I had just replaced the rotors on my 08 Road King with the same problem. Now they had not addressed the rotors as I had mentioned when I brought it in for in the beginning. Lights were flashing now so as it turned out not in stock so will be three weeks for the parts.

As it turns out they found a crack in the paint under the windshield on the bat wing. Got a new front tire and wheel bearings and they also checked the neck bearings. Will be waiting on the fairing. My scoot keeps getting newer.

gabe

• because i can
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: Warranty work in Korea on my SESG
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 08:05:43 AM »

i guess in korea there is not many choices where to bring it
good luck
2009 ultra black
1962 impala 409/ 4 speed /posi rear/ 2 4 barrels

Skillet

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHR Road King
    • CVO3: 1980 FXB Sturgis
Re: Warranty work in Korea on my SESG
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 03:36:22 PM »

i guess in korea there is not many choices where to bring it
good luck
There are three Harley dealerships over here and they are spread out. By the way I am a Tarheel from Gastonia.

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.