Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: rinehart 4in slipons  (Read 720 times)

denis

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2114 cvo ultra blue
rinehart 4in slipons
« on: April 04, 2012, 06:42:46 PM »

anyone with reinhart 4in slip ons with stock pipes do we need a tuner with the slip ons and how the 4in sound?

LovemyCVOgirl

• Four wheels move the body.... Two wheels move the soul.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Give me a switchback any day!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2015 Toyota Tundra 4X4 SR5 TRD 5.7L V8
Re: rinehart 4in slipons
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 08:11:59 PM »

anyone with reinhart 4in slip ons with stock pipes do we need a tuner with the slip ons and how the 4in sound?

The 4" Rineharts sound AWESOME, but that is only my 2 cents worth.  I also added the V&H Power Duals, so yes, I had to do a tune.
Some days you're a bug, some days you're a windshield.

Jcarl08

• Junior CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
    • SPIARTSgraphics
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 07:59:30 AM »

Now, I was told by the chief mechanic is the dealership where my hog chapter is sponsored; No. I think it is only because he knew me, because I went I saying TUNE MY BIKE. I had just install my 4" Rineharts and a heavy breather and he told me that my 08 sert is tune at the factor for this modification. Four months later I had it dyno and it demonstrated great stats with minor modifications.
Jcarl
• I picked up my pal October 12, 2007
This is my slogan coined years ago, "I love to ride and ride what I love" I am an artist and photographer down in Houston, Texas that loves the two wheel experience.

red ben59

• 1K CVO Member
  • ALL GAVE SOME SOME GAVE ALL
    • NC

• CVO1: 08 FXDSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 08:42:21 AM »

When I first brought my 09 FLHTCUSE home I installed the 4" rinehart's slip on. The rineharts are a free flowing exhaust and so are the original SE tailpipes. No other mod's where needed. But when Rinehart came out with the 2" true dual racing headers for the new frame  It got ugly. The slip ons would not fit OEM 15/16", had to buy new rinehart slip ons ( LUCKY I sold the others ) Had to install SE PRO TUNER and get the tune. Run's great but damn it's loud. :vrolijk27:  

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 25 queries.