Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Fullsac Stage 1  (Read 3582 times)

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
Re: Fullsac Stage 1
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 08:42:17 PM »

Just got back in from my first ride with the Fullsac stage 1. :orange:
X-pipe C, 1 3/4 baffles, TTS with the map from Steve at Fullsac.... HOLY SHEET :o makes for a BIG improvement, Tons of torque right off the bottom and the bike just wants to git up and go.
The 1 3/4 baffles are actually a little louder than I expected but not so loud as to annoy, at least during the short romp I took it out for.

I might consider putting the stock cans back on ( I used a set of take offs purchased on Ebay for the mods) if it gets to me or the BSR on longer trips.

Install went super smooth. Everything fit perfect and the TTS was a breeze to use.
Yes, I saved the stock map and Steves new one in SEVERAL places, hard drive, USB drive and on a second computer. Just in case.
"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

jcraig147

• Full CVO Member
  • Batmobike 757 of 999

• CVO1: 2010 SEUC-BLK
    • CVO2: 2004 Fatboy
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2012, 10:54:51 PM »

Just got back in from my first ride with the Fullsac stage 1. :orange:
X-pipe C, 1 3/4 baffles, TTS with the map from Steve at Fullsac.... HOLY SHEET :o makes for a BIG improvement, Tons of torque right off the bottom and the bike just wants to git up and go.
The 1 3/4 baffles are actually a little louder than I expected but not so loud as to annoy, at least during the short romp I took it out for.

I might consider putting the stock cans back on ( I used a set of take offs purchased on Ebay for the mods) if it gets to me or the BSR on longer trips.

Install went super smooth. Everything fit perfect and the TTS was a breeze to use.
Yes, I saved the stock map and Steves new one in SEVERAL places, hard drive, USB drive and on a second computer. Just in case.

How long did you have to wait for your order?  I have been waiting awhile.  Already removed the cores out of my stock cans, Have the TTS tuner, just waiting on the X-pipe and Cores.

Joe
Fullsac Stage 1, 2 in Cores, TTS Tuner

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 05:26:24 AM »

How long did you have to wait for your order?  I have been waiting awhile.  Already removed the cores out of my stock cans, Have the TTS tuner, just waiting on the X-pipe and Cores.

Joe

Had to be patient for about 5 weeks. During my first call to order everything I was told 4-6 weeks wait time. I Called back after the 4th week to ask about the status of the pipe and Alice told me they would be ready in another week, and it was. She called me when the parts were ready to ship to verify shipping address, bike info(for map) and get the C/C info. 6 business days later I got a big box.

It was worth the wait.
"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

CVOThunder

• Retired avionics squid 1984-2004
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2012, 06:08:10 AM »

I was put on the list on March 26th but haven't seen anything in my email yet. Did you guys pre-pay or wait for notice that they were ready for you and then you paid for them? Think I'll bite the bullet and get the TTS and the 2" cores.

Drag to hear that the stock cover weakens from vibraion and breaks out. I'll have to try the foam tape or maybe RTV. Thanks for the tip.
2020 Road Glide Limited, 131" kit
2007 Softail Custom
2015 Road Glide Special, denim traded
2011.5 Big Blue Screamin’ Eagle Ultra Classic traded

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2012, 06:41:58 PM »

I got my name on the list and waited patiently and then paid for the components with my c/c when they called to verify my info. No pre-pay was requested -- talk about building customer relationships and trust, this kind of customer service is impossible to find nowadays.

If you've been waiting for this long just give them a call and ask (nicely) about you're status on the wait list. I guess they have been getting a new vendor up to speed for the production of the X-pipe C.

The system is phenomenal and like I posted it all fit perfect. My seat of the pants dyno registers monster torque. You will not be dissapointed! :2vrolijk_21:

I've used other systems and this one was the least hassle to install and they even included the exhaust gaskets which most others do not.

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2012, 01:46:02 AM »

I was put on the list on March 26th but haven't seen anything in my email yet. Did you guys pre-pay or wait for notice that they were ready for you and then you paid for them? Think I'll bite the bullet and get the TTS and the 2" cores.

Drag to hear that the stock cover weakens from vibraion and breaks out. I'll have to try the foam tape or maybe RTV. Thanks for the tip.

Definitely give Alice a call or E mail and ask where your at on the list. I really appreciate your patience.

This has been a rough year for us dealing with the demand for the X Pipe. Growing is painfull. It seems like overnight the dealers discovered us and crushed us with multible orders. I have pushed my current welders to the breaking point creating tention and strained relationships. Currently working very hard with two additional welders to get identical pipes made. The rejected samples are starting to pile up. One of my new Guys is very close. The other is about about to tell me to F off. Hopefully this will be the week I sign off on a perfect sample and we get caught up. Thanks everyone for your support and patience.

Steve George
Fullsac Performance
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

CVOThunder

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2012, 04:18:10 AM »

Thanks for the heads up Steve. I'll drop her an email and see where I'm at. I won't need mine until mid July when I return to the US for vacation so not a huge rush but I want to stay in the loop. Thanks for the info on the sport pipe as well. Think I'll hold for the C xpipe for now.

Sounds like a drag with all the stress happening but it also means you're doing well with your business. In this day and age that's pretty incredible. There'll be a balance after the initial rush but let your welders know we do appreciate their hard work.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 04:30:33 AM by CVOThunder »
2007 Softail Custom

Grey Ghost

• Full CVO Member
  • Fullsac "C" x-pipe, 2" baffles, TTS, Monotubes

• CVO1: 2003 Dyna Wide Glide (non CVO)
    • CVO2: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 09:25:30 AM »

Thank you for the update Steve!! Definitely in anticipation of the kit, but like everything else in life, good things are worth waiting for.

Keep up the good work!!

Someone once said that the key to happiness is a bad memory. For the life of me, I can't remember who said it!!

CVOJIMMYC

• Elite CVO Member
    • NC

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE tequila sunrise
    • CVO2: MY BSR "shes a sweet ride too"
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 09:49:14 AM »

I'm on the list  too, only for two weeks though, but all this FULLSAC chatter is getting me fired up with anticipation ! :givemebeer:
My favorite color is chrome

mwg

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG "Beast"
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »

If you've been waiting for this long just give them a call and ask (nicely) about you're status on the wait list. I guess they have been getting a new vendor up to speed for the production of the X-pipe C.

Excuse my ignorance.. what is the XPipe "C"?  I didn't see any reference to it on Steve's website
RLTW

CVOThunder

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »

Excuse my ignorance.. what is the XPipe "C"?  I didn't see any reference to it on Steve's website

It's a new item Steve is creating these days and hasn't made the website just yet. Sounds like forum talk and word of mouth is keeping them extremly busy. Maybe there'll be something on the website later on.

But I'm so glad I mentioned something here..mine will be shipping out pretty soon. Wish I had time to install it myself but it sounds like the local H-D shop will come get my sled and take care of my pre-ride inspection, annual oil change and install the system and then tune it. My goal is to time it so that they have the bike to do the mechanical work and that I'll be there in time to watch the dyno action. I have about 3 days before I start my family visits enroute to the Spokane GTG and I have plenty of things to take care of around the house in a few short days.

:apple: :apple: :2vrolijk_21:
2007 Softail Custom

mwg

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG "Beast"
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 04:09:56 PM »

It's a new item Steve is creating these days and hasn't made the website just yet. Sounds like forum talk and word of mouth is keeping them extremly busy. Maybe there'll be something on the website later on.

But I'm so glad I mentioned something here..mine will be shipping out pretty soon. Wish I had time to install it myself but it sounds like the local H-D shop will come get my sled and take care of my pre-ride inspection, annual oil change and install the system and then tune it. My goal is to time it so that they have the bike to do the mechanical work and that I'll be there in time to watch the dyno action. I have about 3 days before I start my family visits enroute to the Spokane GTG and I have plenty of things to take care of around the house in a few short days.

:apple: :apple: :2vrolijk_21:

How dies it differ from the XPipe B?
RLTW

CVOThunder

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2012, 04:19:22 PM »

Larger pipe size from what it sounds like (or what I'm going with). While it works well with the simple bolt ons, it sounds like it will allow better breathing when you start adding some big power to the beast. My eventual goal is 125hp, 125 tq and this new C pipe should be able to handle those levels. Not sure if this is in direct competition to the Boarzilla pipe but it should be close enough for the levels I'm after. Maybe a Phase 3 is in the future for Fullsac. I didn't explain it the way it should be explained I reckon but that's my understanding of the new pipe. A good balance of stock power with room for future growth and a quiet system. My closest analogy would be like adding dual exhaust to a vehicle with an H pipe and turbo mufflers instead of cherry bombs. Quiet when under normal conditions but more of a bark when you lean on it.
2007 Softail Custom

jcraig147

• Full CVO Member
  • Batmobike 757 of 999

• CVO1: 2010 SEUC-BLK
    • CVO2: 2004 Fatboy
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2012, 07:00:49 PM »

The X-Pipe C is the latest version for use with the 110CI engine.
Same as the B only better

Joe
Fullsac Stage 1, 2 in Cores, TTS Tuner
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 25 queries.