Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2012 103 Fullsac Stage II Sportpipe Andrews 54 dyno test!  (Read 1101 times)

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
2012 103 Fullsac Stage II Sportpipe Andrews 54 dyno test!
« on: July 12, 2012, 11:44:42 AM »

Late Tuesday morning, I had a colorfull gentleman by the name of Tony Fino roll into my shop from across the desert on his brand new 2012 103 LTD.
Temps at 11:00 were well past the triple digit mark and Tony was still smiling. I'm thinking Tony is crazy or a real bad ass.
I rolled his still extremely hot bone stock 103 into the dyno room and did 5 baseline pulls netting a best of just under 72HP and 85TQ.
We let things cool and tore it down. Put it all back together with Andrews 54 cams, stock pushrods and lifters,.030 head gasket, Fullsac Sportpipe
and a set of our recored OEM mufflers with 2.25 spiral louvered baffles. I Also used the S+S Stealth AC kit, very nice part. And as always, the factory Delphi
ECM was accessed with TTS Mastertune. Back into the dyno room, a few VTune sessions and a dozen wide open pulls later. Net result, 100HP and 108TQ with a
TQ curve rounder than Rosie O'donnell's mouth. Peak gains of 28HP and 22TQ! Not bad for a days work, a set of mild cams and some hot rodded stock parts.

Special thanks to Tony Fino of Phoenix AZ for riding with a Fullsac!

Steve George
Fullsac Performance
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

Johnny80s

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG
Re: 2012 103 Fullsac Stage II Sportpipe Andrews 54 dyno test!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 03:36:36 PM »

Glad he had such a good run....He is a good buddy from Chicago. I had him come see you because of how good anothers buddies 2009 cvo road glide turned out using fullsac. I cant wait to hear his reaction from the ride home after picking it up Friday? 

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
Re: 2012 103 Fullsac Stage II Sportpipe Andrews 54 dyno test!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 04:39:51 PM »

Glad he had such a good run....He is a good buddy from Chicago. I had him come see you because of how good anothers buddies 2009 cvo road glide turned out using fullsac. I cant wait to hear his reaction from the ride home after picking it up Friday?  

Thanks for the referral John!  :2vrolijk_21:

Tony's picking it up tomorrow. I hope he shows up earlier when its cooler for the ride home.

Steve
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:29:18 PM by Fullsac Perf »
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 25 queries.