Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!! WTB!!! 2012 CVO SESG !!!!!  (Read 2541 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!! WTB!!! 2012 CVO SESG !!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 03:45:37 PM »

:2vrolijk_21: ;D sounds like good deductive reasoning to me.   8) har.  spyder

Spyder Is that porch side reasoning ?    :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 05:33:07 PM »

Spyder Is that porch side reasoning ?    :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
Well.......yeah.  Even more so these days ...... damned heat is killing me this summer.  Is it letting up at all down your way?  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 10:13:33 AM »

Not really heat / rain seem to be the common theme lately.  Have snuck out a little but after a bit the fun factor dwindles quickly.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 10:34:29 AM »

The oranges and/or reds may get there just a bit faster. :nixweiss:   But Spyder and I both know that the blue and black sure looks a hell of a lot better doing it! :2vrolijk_21:

Spyder, I'm with you.....in our eight day of triple digits and several more to go before it'll drop back down in the 90s and all of Nor Cal seems to be having wild fires so the valley is filled with smoke to the point where it's hard to breath for even a few minutes (and I don't have respritory problems................................yet!).  This ain't porch resonin....it's arm chair reasonin. :huepfenlol2:

Harry, what have you done (or what are you doing) with that SESG?
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 01:02:28 PM »

JCZ
The oranges and/or reds may get there just a bit faster. :nixweiss:   But Spyder and I both know that the blue and black sure looks a hell of a lot better doing it! :2vrolijk_21:

Spyder, I'm with you.....in our eight day of triple digits and several more to go before it'll drop back down in the 90s and all of Nor Cal seems to be having wild fires so the valley is filled with smoke to the point where it's hard to breath for even a few minutes (and I don't have respritory problems................................yet!).  This ain't porch resonin....it's arm chair reasonin. :huepfenlol2:

Harry, what have you done (or what are you doing) with that SESG?

JCZ,

Great question,

I am about to pull the trigger on the motor luckily my cases are black already :)    I am thinking 120r, 58mm with HPI intake, 5.3 injectors, borzilla quiet baffle with falsie, S&S lifters and new scorpion clutch that was just released this past march and possibly the hurricane heads without the pistons.   The clutch has the lockout built into it and works with the hydraulic clutch and has less disks but more surface area.   First part is getting the motor and hopefully a 4200.00 price 

I have the pumpkin to go really fast this is more I need some more power.     

wachuko

• Dr. Pending Projects
  • Elite CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2014 Road King CVO in Tribal Orange and Galatic Black - Gone
    • CVO2: 2012 Road Glide Custom CVO in Candy Cobalt-Twilight Blue - Gone
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 01:09:15 PM »

I figure I would use phisics to settle the theory on what color is faster.  When going so fast the heat created by friction of the air causes it to catch on fire.  thus the hottest flame is blue.  BLUE bikes are faster :huepfenjump3:

Yeah, sounds about right  :2vrolijk_21:  ;D
Ride Safe!
Wachuko

2016 Softail Slim S
2014 Road King CVO in Tribal Orange and Galatic Black with Aztec Shadow graphics. Gone!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2012, 01:10:32 PM »

JCZ
JCZ,

Great question,

I am about to pull the trigger on the motor luckily my cases are black already :)    I am thinking 120r, 58mm with HPI intake, 5.3 injectors, borzilla quiet baffle with falsie, S&S lifters and new scorpion clutch that was just released this past march and possibly the hurricane heads without the pistons.   The clutch has the lockout built into it and works with the hydraulic clutch and has less disks but more surface area.   First part is getting the motor and hopefully a 4200.00 price 

You already have more fun than the law allows. :P

I'd like to see (and I'm sure others would to) the dyno sheet on that build when you get done with it. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2012, 01:24:36 PM »

JCZ
JCZ,

Great question,

Who you going after now, Otis?   :o har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2012, 01:54:12 PM »

JCZ,

Originally never built the motors for anything other than my own pleasure this last build though did have purpose and it worked spank Hubbard.  Although I feel bad poor maudie got retired with her a$$ whooped and was rebuilt supposedly with a 95" motor.   For now just gonna ride them and enjoy em, unless someone gets froggy and then we will show them that pumpkins are the fastest.    :pumpkin:   :pumpkin:   :pumpkin:    :pumpkin:

The dynosheet won't be anything exciting run of the mill for the 120's, just hopefully quiet and a lil more power than the 110.

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2012, 05:35:07 PM »

Blue and Sliver........sounds like a lightning bolt to me :drink:
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 25 queries.