Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Review on Bridgestone Excedra radials  (Read 1030 times)

Screamin08

• Full CVO Member
Review on Bridgestone Excedra radials
« on: July 19, 2012, 12:42:58 AM »

Just thought I would post a review of mine on these tires. I put a set on my bike (08 SERK). and wow, what a great tire. No weights for balancing. Took her up to 90mph and smooth as glass. They have a good strong tire wall. Good grip in wet weather. Oh, and they ride pretty smooth on a road that has been raked for paving. somewhat inexpensive too. 149.99 each. Anyway, I think these are great tires and I will be buying them again when needing tires. Lets see how long they last??

deaf1

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Review on Bridgestone Excedra radials
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 10:55:56 PM »

I thought there were no other brands of tires that would fit the bike other than Dunlop?

Screamin08

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 01:47:08 AM »

Actually, there are the bridgestone, and metzlers also. Shinko also makes them which is made by yokohama.

deaf1

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 12:28:40 AM »

Actually, there are the bridgestone, and metzlers also. Shinko also makes them which is made by yokohama.

Harley and dealer told me Dunlop was the only one...  Do any of the others last longer and resist cupping?

Scott

RayG

• "What the hell was I thinking?"
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 06:47:14 PM »

I'm with Scott,  I thought Dunlop had us by the nads.  I'm riding on a tire that started cupping at 3K miles just like the last three.  Would love to find a tire that would just perform as they should.  Another thing about the Dunlops on the SERK's, I have noticed that once they have a few thousand miles on them they just ride hard and the ride is rough & that is with the AK20's and 13" Bitubo's.  Keep us posted.   

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 25 queries.