Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tour Pack Removal  (Read 1201 times)

MAYHEM13

Tour Pack Removal
« on: August 10, 2012, 10:36:17 PM »

First I want to say thanks to everyone on this forum you have supplied me with great info and I enjoy reading all the posts, I have done some tireless research to make my tour pack detachable I read all the posts and stickies about how to do it but I still am not comfortable doing it myself so I have called all the dealers here in South Florida and I cant believe non of them can help me, they are totally lost and some even said it can screw up all the electronics on the bike which I know isn't true. They are lost on where to put the amp and I shared with them what I read on this forum with putting the amp in the front fairing but again they are dumbfounded.

Anyone know someone in Florida that can do this or help me get it done? thanks for any help you can give me.
JOHNNY C.
2012 CVO ULTRA ELECTRIC ORANGE

rmarion

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Tour Pack Removal
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 05:24:40 PM »

Mayhem

HD-Dude
walked me thru my set up perfectly. And supplied all the parts needed for the smooth transition. My set up is a 2006, I was looking for the same infomation. I have a bud that is trying to get a 2012 CVO ultra and wants the same set-up detachable tourpak.

With mine, I removed my amp and install a new Hawg-wired amp in the fairing. There were a few that put the amp in the saddlebag. All of the 2006 & 2007 were a CLEAN set up.

Please re-post in your thread, if HD-Dude (Jim) comes thru.

Good Luck

Rick Marion
2006 FLHTCUSE - Candy/Black
SERT
SEAC
Branch Head Work
BP 595 cam gear drive
2:1 RB Racing Black Hole
Hawgwired Speakers & Amps
Rock & Roll Paint
Danny Grey Seat

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 25 queries.