Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 03 SERK Paint Questions?  (Read 1641 times)

JjR

• Senior CVO Member
  • WTF
03 SERK Paint Questions?
« on: May 16, 2007, 09:37:07 AM »

I just picked one up with 700 miles on it. My question is down the line if I ever need paint would it be available from HD? Or would the paint be impossible to get because its a anniversary model? I ran into that problem with my 03 Silver Black RKC.

Any idea how long HD keeps inventory on painted parts if I needed to have somthing replaced? And also must I turn in the item that I want replaced. I also ran into that problem with my RKC. As I wanted a new seat and they would not sell me one unless I gave them my old one.

TIA,
John
JR

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
Re: 03 SERK Paint Questions?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 12:50:43 PM »

You can still get the touch up paint kits for the 03 SERK as well as all the painted parts and accessories (Tour-Pak, etc) but how long they will maintain that policy is hard to judge as far as MOCO policy. As far as the seat, I don't know why they would consider that a one for one item, but go figure :nixweiss: You can find them on ebay and V-Twin forum from time to time and then have one re-done somewhere at a shop I suppose.

:drink:
Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

JjR

• Senior CVO Member
  • WTF
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 12:54:45 PM »

You can still get the touch up paint kits for the 03 SERK as well as all the painted parts and accessories (Tour-Pak, etc) but how long they will maintain that policy is hard to judge as far as MOCO policy. As far as the seat, I don't know why they would consider that a one for one item, but go figure :nixweiss: You can find them on ebay and V-Twin forum from time to time and then have one re-done somewhere at a shop I suppose.

:drink:
Joe
You have the PN for the touch up stick? Is the color also called Centennial Gold?
JR

SCRM-R

• Elite CVO Member
  • It's Only $Money$...And I Can Make Some More!!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 03:09:25 PM »

H-D Part #94105 - Centennial Gold.  Kit contains two bottles, one is for the frame and the other is for the tins.  About $22.00 as I recall.
2003 Screamin' Eagle Road King with Custom "Real Fire" Paint Scheme
Zipper's 117" Kit, Including:
   H-D Race Tuner
   Zippers 54MM Throttle Body
   RedShift 647 Cams

Diamond Cut Cylinders & Heads
Custom Engraved Front Lower Legs, Primary Inspection Cover & Saddlebag Latch Covers

JjR

• Senior CVO Member
  • WTF
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 03:10:58 PM »

H-D Part #94105 - Centennial Gold.  Kit contains two bottles, one is for the frame and the other is for the tins.  About $22.00 as I recall.
TY
JR

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 25 queries.