Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: The MoCo dumping 2012 CUSE7 models??  (Read 6786 times)

cyril

• I
  • Elite CVO Member
  • If it ain`t broke keep fixin it till it is !
Re: The MoCo dumping 2012 CUSE7 models??
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2012, 07:20:42 PM »

Sorry to hear about the bags , what are you going to use to stop this happening again (fixing) ?
If it aint broke keep fixin it till it is

Kingspoke

• 2012 CVO Ultra FLHTCUSE7 Wicked Sapphire/Stardust
  • Senior CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUSE - Wicked Sapphire/Stardust Silver
    • CA

• CVO1: 12 FLHTCUSE7 Wicked Sapphire/Stardust Silver
Re: The MoCo dumping 2012 CUSE7 models??
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2012, 11:11:13 PM »

Sorry to hear about the bags , what are you going to use to stop this happening again (fixing) ?

Hi Cyril!  Well I'll be doing the security upgrades & the 3/8" bolts.  Short of that, I will be carefully scrutinize of where I park and how long.  Someone will really have to want the bags to cut through 3/8" bolts and risk activating the pager or disc alarm.

I think what they do is pull a van or car that blocks the view, while the theft occurs.  In most cases people are not responsive to the numerous car/motorcycle alarms that regulary are activated, and generally will not get involved even if they see something occurring.

A woman's car got broken into 2 aisles from the entrance of the gym where my bags were ripped off and apparently no one saw anything, in broad daylight.  Her hatch back was the point of entry and it was facing the gym entrance.

Don't know what else I can do, really. 
Dragula 2-1, TTS Mastertune, SE 585+4, S&S prem. lifters & adj pushrods, 106hp/117tq, Chubby 577's, Ohlins HD159 & FKC-101 fork cartridge, LSR stealth 10" dark tint, Billet Boy LED tail lite, Kury LED turn signals, Air Wing tour rack LED, HD Siren II w/pager, CD LED front signals, OPT7 LED driving & headlight, Kicker KSC674 tourpack speakers.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.223 seconds with 25 queries.